Na(n)mai unarum tharunam........

Getting irritated more and more kathir in an irritated tone.....

K:Adhellam onnumilla kavya......

Kav:With puppy eyes learnt from her aunt En mama??

K:Iva oruthi indha muzhi vera iva athaya maathiriye irukku Ava per eh nalla thaana ma irukku..

Kav:Paatti peh kuda alla iyukkum........Aana tata yedi daaaan (Lady don) koopulla.....

Parvathy looked at murugan with a sense of embarassment and anger........

Mu(MV):Aiyayo.......Namma pullainga thaana andha don oh tan oh ennavo vechaaga......Adhu nalla irukku nnu sonnadhu oru kuthama?Kutty ipdi pottu kuduthuruche.....

P(MV):Indha kooruketta manushana.........Kedakkattum.......Veetukku varattum vechukaren.......

When the elderly couple are playing lovely(?) hide and seek youngsters are throwing a suttled naughty smile to murugan.......

And even members of PS family forgetting all the tension threw a suttled smile on the elderly couple boiling Parvathy's blood more.......

Kav:Chollu mamaaaaaa...........

K:In an irritated tone ahn.......dharboosani nnu koopda poren..........podhuma??

Kav:Ai.........Bujji atta...........chooper mamaa.............Dingu.......

Getting happy with that kavya kissed his cheeks and went to her aunt to kiss her cheek......
While members of PS family understood kathir said those words in helpless irritation of not being able to scold a kid that too guest, mullai's family didn't find anything different......
They all threw a shy suttled look and diverted the topic so as not to embarass the couple more......

While mullai gave a shy smile unknowingly, kathir sat there startled on his own behaviour.......

K(MV):Andha per epdi namma vaaila vandhuchu??Kathir enna da aachu onakku??Godd.....Kathir.....Past is past.......you are not the same......And she is not that girl......Indha chella per lam is not your type........KAthir...........Just stop it.........

He took some time to compose himself which was understood by the family members as his shyness..........

They all were discussing as such randomly and it came the time for the girls' family to leave.....
while meena stood there averting the gaze in anger mullai opened her own dam despite the fact that they are going to meet the next day.........
Consoling her they all left the spot........

Further the dinner was a pretty much quiet one with not much problems or meena's tantrums.....

KM room.......

Mullai was sitting there reading his novel from his collection, while kathir came after negotiating the interior amount which he was not able to do earlier that day......
Seeing him mullai closed the book in the middle something which kathir never liked......

K(MV):Pch........Naathaana vandhen.......Adhukku en ava aasaya padicha bookah moodi vekkaraalo??Pch.......En iva thanna yosikka maatengra??

M(MV):Happada vandhuttaha.....Embuttu neram bore adichu poi book ah porattradhu.....Nalla kadha book naalum paravaalla.......Mokka bookuh......Ama idhellam vechurkaaga en oru story book kuda illa ivughakitta??
Kettu paapoma??

K(MV):Edhum pesuvoma??Vendam da Kathiru thaane vaaya therakattum....

Deciding so he went and sat on his space......
Mullai moved aside and went inside.....