Samarasam.....

Shwetha was the first one to notice kathir and Jeeva......

She rushed to her BILs asking "Mama........anne enga mama??"

Hearing Shwetha's voice only mullai realised that her husband came back and rushed to him with a question in her eyes......

Before kathir could reply something "Papa....Appu...." came Pugazh's voice who came there tired and dull with bleeding on his forehead wearing a blood smeared shirt......

The blood in his shirt made everyone too shock that they all rushed towards him with array of questions.....

Before anyone could question something the doctor came asking for pugazh.....

Dr:Ennga onga ponnoda husband enganga??

Jan:Dho inga irukaarunga.....ivaru thaan.......

Dr:Sir enna aachu??

Pu:Adhu doctor....hesitantly...oru chinna accident madam...........Akila epdi irukka??

Dr:Bayangara tensionah.........please.......konjam ongala clean pannittu vandhu avangala paarunga.......
She needs your support.......
Seekram vaanga........

With that the doctor rushed towards the labour room.......

Everyone realising the seriousness of the situation let him go without asking anything further......

While pugazh went to clean himself before meeting akila mullai neared kathir with all the usual questions.......

Eyeing her, he took her aside.......

As soon as they both got some lone time mullai posed all the questions.......

M:Ennga.......anne......anne enganga.......enganga paatheeha??Andha phonela accidentnnu......Adhu......annekuda solluche.......
Anne nethila ennanga gaayam.......
noticing the blood strains even in his shirt Onga.......onga shirtla.......enna.......she started scanning him from top to toe Ennanga aachu???
Idhellam.....ennanga..........anne.....

She broke down and started crying leaning on his shoulder.......

Though her mind realised that everything is fine, the news she heard and the mental difficulties she faced till that moment made her cry her heart out.......

Kathir looking around gently hugged her and let her cry for few good moments......

K:Shh.....Podhum ma......everything is fine......worry pannikka onnume illa.......

Pugazh safeah irukkaru........Podhum azhudhadhu........amaidhiya iru.......

Azhakoodadhu.........Please ma.....

Her tears started reducing slowly.......

K:Offering her water Indha indha thanniya kudichuttu va......apdi okkaralam.........

She was quiet till drinking some water........

After which she again started bombarding him with questions but in a slightly normal tone this time........

M:Ennga anne........Accidentuhnnu.......

K:Shh.......relax.......Naa solradha porumaiya kelu.......

Accidentnradhu nejam.......Andha location lerndhu thaan ongannenoda phoneah eduthu pesirkkanga........Deadly accident thaan......

Aana ongannanukku illa........Avaroda friendkku.......

Onganne carla thaana kaalaila ponaanga??

M:Hmm......amanga......ennoda favorite car adhu......Anne enakku collegekaaga vaanguchu.......Namma kalyanathukku peragu ipothaan edukaraaha........
Namma thaan use eh pannalaiye.......