Thunbamum Theervum.......

That dawn it was a bright dawn for everyone except for mullai........
It has been over a fortnight since kathir left for his work in chennai........
And......
It has been over a fortnight since she realised her love for him.......
And also.......
It has been over a fortnight since she started despising herself for loving him........

But everything were surpassed by the sorrow of staying alone without him.......

That morning was a happy one with hustle bustles of the near and dear ones........

It is that day when the kids altogether were planning for baby shower for akila......
As the kid is second child they are not carrying out "Valakkappu or seemandham" as such since its mainly for first child............
So the kids' battalion chose to carry out this as baby shower.......
In fact, they were also having a small 'Valakkappu" ceremony also inside this baby shower featuring only the close ones......

Second babykku enga veetu sidela valakkappu, seemandhamlam kedaiyaadhu so I used that reference here........

Whether in PS family side nadakkuma nadakaadhannu authorkku theriyaadhu......Thappunna mannichu......

With preparations going on in a full swing, mullai was the one who was being a bit gloomy.....
Still........
This now grown up mullai covered her sorrow.......

Despite that everyone understood that she's sad.........
But were happy assuming a reason on their own.........

Moreover many changes in the past few days infact months made them too busy within themselves and refrained them all from looking deeply into her matter........

Enna changennu kekkaringala???Vaanga solren........
Familyah indha edathula pause pottutu povom to explore the happy changes......En nna aduthu vara chapterslam vera maathiriyaana changes varaporadhaala ippave happy aagikkalam.....

Mela paarunga ellarum........

Breaking news 1:Kanna has opted for a PG.......He joined agriculture on his brother kathir's insistence.........
Kathir chose kanna for agri as he himself was much interested in business administration.......
Since kanna had no such plans he thought agri may work well for him.....
The farm his father given for himself and kanna made him take administration and ask kanna to take agri for farm development.......

But.........

Personally kanna was not interested in farming kinds........
He always wanted a white collar job........
And that never meant he wanted to be an entrepreneur.......
He preferred to be a teacher ever since his young age......
But he was not able to deny his anna's words........
And he felt it wrong to burden his elder brother more with farm's responsibilities......
So he chose to act accordingly......

And now.......

Mullai's advent to their life changed everything........
Kathir got the help he wanted in terms of farming technicalities.....
Kanna who was least interested in real time practices unlike mullai much happily paved way for his anni to take over his responsibility........
Seeking permission from his brothers and convincing them all regarding this he opted for PG in his major........
Infact he planned accordingly and built his profile by his UG project.......

Now.........

Waiting to continue with his PG, he is enjoying the holidays.....

Breaking news 2: Pugazh who was planning to return back, has returned already and was in chennai with kathir........
Kathirukku mattume therindha vishayam idhu.......
Familykku its still a surprise........
Infact, kathir kuda mullaikkitta sollala.......Oru half unmaiya sollitu he went to chennai to receive and get back pugazh..........