Love and pride........

Long chapter alert..
Sorry for the dramatic chapter.....
And sorry for the delay....

Janarthanan's unexpected entry and meena's reaction for the same shocked every other.......
Meena hided herself behind Murugan despite all the odds.............
Janarthanan seemed to be in grave anger scaring everyone present there including his very own blood...........
Even pugazh got sense of shivers as he has never seen Jana in such an anger...........

He directly reached out for his daughter..........

Jan:Angrily Meena enna idhellam????

Meena didn't revert back but was staring at him with a sense of fear........

Jan:Meena..............Munnadi va..........

Me:............

Jan:Meena................Enna kaariyam pannittu ipo edhukku oliyara?Mariyadhaya munnadi va...........

Me:...........

Jan:Ei.........unta thaana pesaren........Anne pinnadi enna olinju nikkara........Modhalla en munnadi vandhu nillu..........

Meena didn't revert back..........

Here mullai got a sense of fear on seeing kathir's anger on Janarthanan........
She basically fears seeing angry person...........
She even gets scared off her very own brother pugazh at times as he is basically an angry person..........
It was akila who serves as a bridge between this duo whenever pugazh gets angry.........
The only person whose wrath doesn't affect her much is Parvathy's one as she knows its very short lived...........

Mullai's hand pained a lot..........
But she feared of expressing the pain seeing his anger...........

M(MV):Aathi.......Imbuttu kovama irukahale.........Kai vera valikudhu..........sonna thittuvahaalo...........

When she was thinking on these lines kathir himself understood that he is crushing her hand and composed himself soon............
He loosened his grip, feeling guilty............
Mullai heaved a sigh of relief...........
While he neared her more..........
And spoke in a low tone............

K:Hey........Sorry nga........Naa edho theriyama........Adhu.........Ennayum ariyama..........Thappa eduthukaadhinga.....

M(MV):Ivugha edhukku neenga vaanga nnu solraaha..........Amma nammala thittaila thaana ipdi sollum..........apo kovama irukaagala??Aana en????Kovathula ivugha nammala thittuvaahala??

She saw him with a sense of fear..........

Seeing her not responding he again neared her more and asked sorry..........

K(MV):Oruvela nammala thappa nenachurpaalo............Lusu da kathiru nee.........Pch..........Kalyanam aana odane ipdi senja unna enna nenappa??

K:Hey.......Thappa eduthukaadhinga enna........Naa apdilam seira........

He stopped in the middle seeing the fear in her eyes............

K(MV):Indha ponnu en ipdi bayapadra nammala paathu??Modhalla en bayapadra???Thairiyamana ponnunnu..............His thoughts stopped in the middle remembering shiva's words about his wife..........Nijamave iva bayandhaangoliya???

He felt a sudden strong catch in his hands when he heared a slap sound............

It was Janarthanan who pulled his daughter aside from murugan's protection and slapped her tightly............
Murugan who hates beating kids was not able to do anything that day........
Meena stood there with sense of trillions of viruses flying in front of her eyes holding her cheek...........