En thaayaanavane........

Life was a clear stream here for KM and family........
But.......
Not for the others in PS family........

Meena and Dhanam........

As dhanam feared, DILs with same thought of independence wont get along the other anytime sooner.........
And it worked well in their case........

If dhanam wanted meena's help, she wont be there throwing reason of her new job.......
Yeah.......Meena who have completed PG chose to work in her college and joined the same immediately after a week of their marriage..........Jeeva convinced her for this such that he can stop her from ranting about her sister night and day and it worked well..........

And likewise, if meena wanted something special for herself dhanam wont do it for her as she too will be returning very tired from their pharmacy and shop which meena wont understand........
Starting from such basic kit-kits their equation didnt go well atleast for now, like it happens in every other house-hold.........

Anyways.........
As kathir said it became lakshmi amma's duty to manage her DILs and their egos.......
Post that night when meena spoke disrespectfully to lakshmi amma jeeva made her understand not to talk like that to his mother and she eventually realised her mistake and corrected the same.........
Thats how lakshmi amma turned her DILs' peace maker.........

There in murugan's house, other than pugazh's absence they were good......
With parvathy taking care of akila and murugan his cutie pie Kavi everyone were having a good time there..........
Janarthanan also without much tantrums spent his time and brains in business as he no more had any criminal intention and enemies........
In one form or other his previous enemies became relatives then why fight with them anymore became his thought.......
Though he didnt patch-up openly owing to his ego he was quiet without making further troubles........
Except the fact that he is longing to get single glimpse of his kid everything was ok with him......
Previously he used to meet her in college or school.........
But now.........
Post Kathir's warning he didnt dare to do so, since he feared it may affect his kid in one form or other..........

Ipdiyaaga ellarum kudumbamum kummalamum aaga irukka.......
KM amaidhiya irundha nallava irukkum........
Vaanga disturb pannittu varuvom........

KM Home sweet Home........

It was day before their last exam for kanna and mullai.........
Only one exam more........
Both will be completing their last but one semester........

That day dawned brightly........
Kathir too eventually didn't have exams for the next two days.......
So he got up.......Cooked with the help of kanna while mullai completed other house-hold works with the help of sahana.........

Post completing the works, he went to shop dropping sahana in the school......
Mullai and kanna being in home........

Both chit-chatted for sometime and started studying......
Everything went well until evening..........

Kanna and mullai post studying for sometime chose to take rest by 3pm........
Kanna who came by 4pm got shocked by the sight in front of him........

Both kanna and mullai used to study in hall.......
So both went to their respective rooms for daytime sleep.........
While he returned kanna noticed mullai didnt come......
So he knocked the door.........

No response.........

When he hit that  bit strongly he found door was not latched........
Kanna who opened the door and peeked inside.........

Only to find.........

Mullai.......

Laying in her bed........