Kutram......

Mullai for a second felt happy that he got ready atleast at that moment to confess his lie.......

Such a lie........

That was hurting her all these days......

A very painful lie.......

While she was quiet focusing on him, he continued........

K:Mulla.......indha chennai trip.......naa onnoda organic agricultural products deals apdinnu sonnadhu is a lie.......Though not a full one.......

Naa adhukaaga mattum pogala.........I had lot of things to do, and this is one of them.......

You know what indha tripla namakku happiness kudukkara maathiri ethana vishayangal nadandhuchu theriyuma????

Onganne varadhu enakku munnave theriyum actually.........But we both wanted this one to be a surprise for you because kadasi neram varikkum there was an issue in visa and tickets.........
Infact, by God's grace thaan avarukku tickets kedachuchu.......Illana ipo vandhurkka mudiyaadhu.......

And inga chennaila avaru vandhakapram oru dealing pesunom........
Onakku namma panna pakkathula irukka panna nenappirukka??

Mullai quietly nodded a yes........

K:Andha panna ipo nammaldhu thaan.......

This was actually a sweet bomb for her despite all the odds.......

The agriculturist and green lover within her always dreamt of doing something worth in the nearby farmland.......
And now.......This great opportunity.........
Her face automatically lit up......

Kathir who was noticing her face keenly, placed a kiss on her forehead and caressed her cheek.....He then continued with his explanation.......

K:Enakku adha onakku gift pannanumnnu aasa vandhuchu.......Onnoda organics nee practise pannadhula namakku nalla benefits......health wise and monetary wise......Though a little still it worked well for the past few months right.....
Andha health benefit ellarkum polame......Even monetary also if we manage properly......

Adhaan naa adhukaana chance onakku kudukka nenachen.......
Idhu muzhukka muzhukka onakaaga mattume vaangapatta panna......
And I put my complete trust on you in this.....

So adha......

Before he could say further, he felt droplets of cool water on his bare chest.......

Fot a second he got confused and bent to check out whether its drool or something like that as she sleeps even if she gets few seconds.....

But......No........

He found that she was crying......For a second he got totally confused as he just wanted her to be happy.....
Thats why he wanted to give this news to her personally......

But......

Kathir lifted her chin up to face him.......

K:Mulla........why are you getting emotional????En ma azhara???I know these are happy tears but.......Adhukku nee azhudhe aaganuma????Relax watermelon..........Azhadha ma........I just........I just cant bear the sight of you crying for something even though its a happy one.......
Azhadha please.......

And what not........

With his constant pleadings her tears got reduced to sobs and stopped eventually.....

Kathir wiping her tear-stricken face completely, kissed her forehead........

K:Edhukku ma azhudha???Nee aasapattadha naa senju mudichuttenna???