Dharboosani.....😜😜😜😜

Everyone got terribly shocked when kathir fainted all of a sudden........
Mullai was the one to get shocked more...........

L:panicked tone Aiyo marubadiyum mayangi vizhundhurkaane........dhano........Munna aanadhu pola aayiruma???

Dhanam who was equally panicked tried hard to manage herself and spoke in a proper tone so as to give courage to her MIL..........

D:Atha.......apo vera..........Kathiru chinna pulla apo.......mama erandha adhirchi.........Ipo apdilam aagadhu..........

L:Epdi dhano......Aarokyama irundha paiyan ipdi mayangunadhukapram epdi siddha brahma pudichu ponaannu nenappirukku thaana.......

D:Pch........atha amaidhiya irunga.......Mama......thookunga mama kathira.......

Hearing her words moorthy and jeeva who were on a terrible shock got consiousness and lifted kathir up.........
All those incidents were witnessed by the shock-giver with silent tears.....

Meanwhile, mullai who didnt expect him to fall this weak started crying profusely but was hugged and managed by her sister......

M:Akka......avugha.......

Me:Kathirukku onnum aagadhu papa......

M:Ipdi.....lam.....avugha mayangunadhu......

Me:Ipdilam avarukku munna-pinna shock um irundhadhillaye.....

M:Ipdi aagumnnu theriyaadhu kka.....

Me:Ellam nalladhu thaan papa aagum.......Kathir seekram seri aagi varuvaaru....Azha koodadhu....

M:Akka.....naa.......

She unable to say further was crying continuously......

Meena unable to do anything hugged her sister and patted her quietly.....

Meanwhile, trying hard when they all failed to bring kathir back to consiousness lakshmi amma broke down again in her life.......

L:Aiyo....mosam poitene..........nethu vandha pulla adhukkenna theriyum nnu irukkama ava solpecha kettu.......aiyo en mavan marubadiyum ipdi aayitaane.......Aandava......

Lakshmi amma's words made mullai again cry with guilt as she was the one who gave that idea to get kathir back to form which now badly backfired......

Meena too despite knowing the fact that lakshmi amma is blaming her sister stood there quietly as she too felt that mullai is wrong......

M:Akka........

she was crying more and more......

Me:Ipo iva senjadhu thappunna papa melum melum azhum.....Pch papa amaidhiya irumma......

M:Aana akka.......

Me:Shh.......papa ipo nee azhardha paakardha kathir endhirikkardhukku vazhiya paakardha....Hmm???

M:Avugha......

Me:Apo amaidhiya iru.....avaru thaan ipo mukkiyam......avaru endhiricha onnaya yaaralayum edhum sollama paathukuvaaru...........Ipo pesama iru.......

Though she never wanted to say those words of appreciation about kathir she had to say as he can be the only person to save mullai from their MIL's wrath and her very own guilt........

Meanwhile, there everyone calling kathir constantly in order to make him gain back consciousness..........
When they all failed and started shedding silent tears thinking to call a doctor........

The voice.........

"Aiya kathiru..........Indha maman onnaya marubadiyum ipdi aakkitaanayya??Aayusukkum indha thappa senjutene nra kutra unarchioda saaganuma aiya.??"