Pazhi.......

Kathir parking the car in backyard came inside the hall where everyone were sitting and talking happily reminiscing good olden days......
It was kumaresan mama who noticed him at first and spoke in a happy tone.....

Kum:Ada chonna maathiriye vandhutaane.....va da kathiru.......

Thats when meena noticed that mullai is not with him and he is coming from backyard.....

Me: En papa enga???

Kathir then only realised mullai is not there.....
When he searched her there with her eyes.....

L: Onnoda thaana kathiru vandha enga ava??

K:Vaasalla erakittu ulla poga sollittu carah pinnadi park pannittu vandhen ma......aana varlaya??

Asking so he moved towards the door without waiting for a reply....

There.....

Mullai was standing still with the same sense of shock.....

Seeing her standing stunned kathir's lips automatically curved for a smile......

K(MV):oru I love you kku imbuttu arandu poitaala...... sodhana da kathiru.....modhalla ulla azhachuttu povom....aprama pesikalam......

Deciding so he came and caught hold of her shoulder......
Getting scared on the sudden touch she jumped literally and got away only to realise the fact that it's her husband......

M:heaving a sigh of relief Pch... neengathaana......

K:En enna nenachu apdi aranda??

M: Thideernu neenga kai vekkavum vera yaaro oh nnu nenachen.....
Aana neenga thaan......

Kathir's eyes beamed bright with happiness......

K: Ohh.....naa kai vecha prechana illaya??

M; Ennga neenganna Epdinga prechana aagum??

K:Oho ......nearing her more with a naughty tone.....Apo naa nna epovum onakku endha prechanayum illa....apdithaana????

Mullai's breath got hitched again......
Her cheeks that already had faded marks of his fingers now completely got into shades of red in an instant......
Kathir liked this blushing kiddish wifey of him......

K:Ennama badhil eh kaanum???

M:Adhu..... hmmm.....sa.....naa.......sahana.....koopi...... tata nga .....

With that she rushed inside the house leaving behind a smiling kathir......
Kathir too walked speedily behind her with his own smile making the whole family open their eyes in awe.......

Me:Ei mulla.....en d ipdi odi varra???

Mullai who didn't get back from back to back sweet shocks he gave in the name of lip-kiss, proposal and flirty talk stood there unable to decipher the her sister's words.....

Meena who noticed the redness of her cheeks and her constant frightened (?) Looks to kathir understood something has happened between them......

Me:En d un husband onna edhum sonnara??

M(MV):Avugha ennennavo solraaha adhellam unta solla mudiyudha???

Me:Edhum senjaara???

Mullai's cheeks got red with hotness of her blush remembering moments he kissed her just then.....
Kathir who was quietly standing there gave a suttled smile remembering what he did and also understanding whats in mullai's mind........

The family was looking at them in utmost confusion......
Seeing mullai standing still, meena came and shook her shoulders asking........

Me:Ei mulla..........enna d aachu.......looking at kathir........en ipdi edho oru pei onnaya aranjutta maathiri muzhikkara?????