Logbook Entry - 1.1

Today it was time, because Latia Myec is buried today. At half past 7 a.m. I was already having breakfast. Then I went to my room, where I dressed me. Which, of course, could not miss was my Jedi gown. This is brown, floor length, the sleeves are very wide and there is a hood on it. As soon as I had put on the gown I put on the hood and left my room.

In the catacombs are held funerals and a Jedi is thus adopted dignified. As I reached the large white catacombs door, I waited for Jaylen Kos, Kelan Kre'fey, Alexis Erach and Barriss Offee. We wanted to say goodbye together. Finally, the four came and we entered the room. It is indescribable... I find no words for it. I looked around and discovered Anakin, Obi-Wan, Hor Ving, Bant Earin and Mace Windu. We greeted each other briefly and then already started the ceremony. The High Council of the Jedi said a few short words as well as her Master Hor Ving. Anakin kept glancing over if everything was fine. Then, a gap opened and the corpse was carefully carried down with the help of the force from her Master.

Tears ran down Alexis' cheeks and Kelan took her in his arms. Seeing this made me think of yesterday.

- No. I can't! A Jedi can't fall in love. It is against the code. My heart told me something else! -

The ceremony was over and Alexis and I wanted to take a little walk. We walked in silence through the garden as Alexis said suddenly.

"Hey Ahsoka, I think I've fallen in love with a Clone. His name is Jack. He is in my troop an dsuper cute!" she said.
"Ummm...but it is against the Code. And how do you know it? That it is love?" I asked.
"Well. It started with a tingle in my belly and that feeling is always when I see him. My heart is racing and my hands are slightly damp. Ahsoka I would prefer to go away with him. But what if it is only temporary and not forever with Jack?" she asks me.
"Alexis...umm...I would wait and see. Look how this feeling go on. If they are true and deep and talk with Jack. There is no guarantee that it's forever. But I believe in love at first sight. Maybe it is with you two indeed. Should this feelings be still there after a few months, then you can still leave the Order. But you should be sure. Okay?" I replied.

- I had to think of my master again. Should I tell Alexis that I have the same feelings for my Master? I decided not to do and to wait for now. I was finally able to still talk to her, when I was really sure. -

She smiled and nodded.
"Oh...Skywalker looks so sexy and he is still young!" Alexis said with a smile and my cheeks turned red but luckily she couldn't see it.

- Could she read my mind? -

2 hours later...

I was just on the way to the training hall as a I met a brown-haired, very hifalutin clad woman. I greeted her, but she appreciated me no look. Behind her ran a golden protocol droid and he greeted me politely. I did it too.

- So I was finally brought up by my discovery Plo Koon! -

I looked shortly afterwards and when I turned around Master Plo Koon was in front of me. I hugged him briefly an dI told him everything from my first mission and Latia Myec.

- He is like a father to me an dhe has always an open ear. -

Plo Koon accompanied me to the training hall and I saw this woman again. She stood by Ani and Obi-Wan. They both laughed and were apparently familiar. We walked over and Obi-Wan introduced me. Ani paid no attention to me.

- I was pissed off, what is he doing?! He should introduce myself because he is my master and friend. -

She shacked my hand and the look of her was cold. Just cold.

"Hey Ani, I thought you wanted no Padawan?" she said with a quick smile.
"Yes, but I thought I try it and I must say I like it." he replied.

I shook my head and went into my position that I can train with Plo because Skyguy apparently had better things to do.

After my training, I was pretty exhausted and went to a short shower. At 6 p.m. we had dinner and I took a magazine than after all I wanted to read a bit in the garden. I had just finished and I was on the way out as Anakin came up to me and told me that we have a mission. And so I went immediately to the High Council. Everyone was waiting for me.

"Master Skywalker, I think you have to train your Padawan on punctually." Windu said slightly annoyed.
"He can only learn what he can." countered Obi-Wan.

I had to giggle. But my Master didn't found it so funny.
- I had a different opinion.-

"To bring Senator Amidala to Naboo, yor mission is." Master Yoda said.

We bowed and when we walked out of the room there was the brown-haired woman already waiting for us.

"This is Senator Amidala" Anakin told me.

- Oh no! That is the Senator?! well, that will be funny. -

I went to my room to pack my things.