Logbook Entry - Missions: Battle of Kothis & Trap on Muunilinst

When I met in the afternoon with Alexis and Lixadry, we decided to round to meditate. We entered the meditation room, as we looked at a couple of younglings, and we sat down and bit off.

A few minutes we were able to focus as Alexis said "Say Soka what you think actually from your Skywalker?"
"What? ... Why?" I said a little irritated.
"Well because you two look sweet together and since you see him always on" she replied.
"Now stop ... you're impossible" I replied.
The two began to laugh, and a few younglings looked at each other slightly angry.
"Stop" I said, but now Lixadry threw me a cushion in the face and Alexis tickled me.

We were all three on the ground and had to laugh out of sheer hold the bellies. Suddenly both stopped and I saw Anakin, who was bending over me.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked with a smile and had a cushion to fall on me.

I got up and followed him as we walked past the younglings bowed them.

"Ahsoka, we have a new mission."
"Yeah ... Ok. I say just goodbye fast."

When I had done this, we flew to Resolute.
On the Resolute Obi -Wan explained us the plan and so began our mission.

Mission: Battle for Kothis

In the battle of Kothis I and Obi- Wan led the Torrent Company, the Company and the Cascade Waterfall Company in ground combat while Anakin led the space combat. Since the communication systems of the Inflexible, pioneer and sky over Coruscant were rendered inoperable by a virus, had to be denied the fight "blind and deaf". While I led the front against the droids in the capital Tal'cara, fought Obi -Wan to the strategically important spy center that also was in the capital. Because Kenobi was still not returned after some time, I went with a STAP on the way to the center of espionage. When I got there, I noticed that Kenobi was attacked by a swarm of mosquito - droids. With my help they could finally destroy all the droids. I also belonged to the wounded, as I had broken a few of my ribs, so I had to protect myself in the subsequent period.

A week later ...

I was sitting in my quarters on the Resolute and read the book of Anakin. The book was very interesting, it knocked and R2-D2 was before it. "Hi R2, what can I do for you?" I greeted him cheerfully. "Beep. Beep." said R2. "Yes, yes. I'm coming." and so we walked along the corridors.

We reached the control center and there we received a holo transmission of Chancellor Palpatine, who sent us to a new mission.

Mission: Trap on Muunilinst

During the Clone Wars, some Republican spies came to the information that several leaders of the Confederacy of Independent Systems on Muunilinst gather to discuss the current war situation. Hoping to possibly end the war earlier was a special unit, which included me and my master. We were sent with the cruiser Maelstorm to infiltrate the meeting and arrest the leaders. When we arrived on Muunilinst however we already expected of officers of the separatist counterintelligence and Durge and learned that General Grievous holograms used to simulate the presence of the leader. Since technique of Techno-Union, the holograms kept up in the fight, which made it difficult for the Republican special unit to distinguish real enemies of spurious. Ultimately, however both survived, Anakin Skywalker and I, as well as our opponents Durge the fight.