Logbook Entry - Lixadry Hawkes

We came back to the Resolute and even came to meet us a clone.

"Sir. Master Yoda wants to speak with you. "Said the clone salute.
"Thank you. You're dismissed, "said Anakin. "Thank you, sir," and with these words the soldier was going.

After our conversation with Yoda, we were on our way to the bridge. As I opened the door, I saw a familiar person in the room. It's my best friend, Lixadry. When Lixadry turned to me  us escaped a short, flash outcry. We hugged and I was glad that she was here right now, after everything that had happened to me. I just welcomed her Master Aayla Secura, imagined Anakin to her and then we went to my room.

- Oh ... Lixadry is a human who has long fiery red hair and a totally blue streak. She is my best friend and she is also a Padawan. We both were taken by the same fate in the Jedi Temple. Our villages were attacked by separatists. My mother knows that I'm very force intensive and fled with me to the mountains on Shili. There it was safe, she sat up a distress call, gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. I did not have to wait long and Plo Koon took me to the Order.
Lixadry is also very force intensive and was saved on their home planets Dantooine by Master Yoda.
In the Jedi Temple, we met for the first time and we got along well right away.
We do not know what happened to our families, but we'll find out. This we promised each other. From then on, you can say we are like sisters! –

I hugged Lixadry again and immediately we told of our missions. After a while I plucked up my courage and said "I 'm glad you're here. I have to tell you something important."
She smiled and nodded and I continued, "i-it's about me and my Master. How should I say it ... I think ... no, I know ... I ... um ... I 'm in love with him."
Lixadry's eyes widened and she already said "Ahsoka that I still ... awesome! He still looks super good and if you've seen two ... oh ... you both just fantastic. How did it happen?"
"I remember it exactly. Master Yoda has assigned me to him. In the beginning, I find him overbearing and arrogant. But since the last missions ... every time I look at him tickles my belly, my hands are slightly wet and I can't think of anything else but him. And my heart is racing like crazy." I explained.
"Oh ... you have fully caught Soka!" escaped her.
"Well, yes ... but ... now hold you tight ... he is married and has only problems with his wife. Last I heard the two even argue. And at the last mission on Mon Gazza he was jealous of Kidd Kareen. What do you say now" I said.
"What? Is not it! Oh ... the poorest. I hope he leaves his wife and sees that you are the right one for him." replied Lixadry.

We started to giggle.

-I've told her about it, because I can rely on her forever.-

I had just fallen asleep when the alarm leapt. Grabbed my lightsaber and ran to the bridge. Once there, I saw that everyone was over a holochart. Immediately I noticed Lixadry's distant look.

"Ähm Anak ... I mean Master... what's going on," I asked, under the stern gaze of Secura. "Dantooine ... the villages were attacked. We have to go and protect the population." he said.

Lixadry and Secura walked a few feet in front of Ani and me.

We got in and flew to Lixadry's home!

At the meeting point...

We stood in a pile of rubble stone and glass. My gaze turned to Lixadry and I felt her sadness, anger and pain. Suddenly I heard something in a ruin. Cautiously, I walked over and a boy jumped with a slingshot on me. My lightsaber fell out of my hand. The Small aimed the thing at me and looked me in the eyes. Anakin came up to us and took the child in his arms. My eyes softened and I smiled.

-He looks so cute with children.-

Lixadry looked at me and started laughing.

The boy showed us the way, and we came very quickly to the hiding of the villagers.
What we saw there that shocked us!