Logbook entry - Latia Myec

I just finished my mission report and I'm now on the way to Master Windu . He would want my report as soon as possible.

Just as I passed the training hall, suddenly the alarm went on. Out of sheer fright I almost tripped on the last step. Lots of Jedi Master ran to the main gate, the younglings were brought by a teacher in a safe space and the Padawane looked for their masters.

My curiosity drove me and in the whole tumult I saw my master. I pushed my way through a group of younglings who looked at me with wide eyes. Skyguy and a few other Jedi stood together and discussed vigorously about something. Unfortunately, I could not understand. Arriving at the main gate, I hid behind a column. I crept cautiously around the column, and then I saw why the Jedi Order was so upset.

There was a dead Padawan!

She was a Twi'lek and the same age as me. The Twi'lek was the Padawan of Master Hor Ving. I went over to her in a trance and knelt down beside her.
Obi -Wan looked at me and pushed Ani in the ribs. He followed his gaze and spotted me. I looked over to him with tears in my eyes. He came slowly up to me and asked me what I wanted here.
I ignored him and asked "What happened with Latia Myec?" Anakin was about to say something when Obi -Wan slowly took me by the wrist and helped me up.

Obi-Wan looked angry at Anakin and escorted me back inside the Order. Obi-Wan said "Ahsoka, we do not know what happened with Latia Myec, but we will find out. How do you know the Padawan?" I nodded and replied "From the youngling training, we were friends. The last few times she was always on missions. We wanted to meet each other in two days and exchange information's."
He nodded shortly and took me to my room.

I said goodbye and sat down with my pillow to the window and stared into the starry night sky.

In my thoughts ...
Ahsoka