Logbook Entry - Mission: Rescue on Vanqor

When we arrived from the Battle of JanFathal, we were already sent to the next mission.

Mission: Rescue on Vanqor

Anakin Skywalker had made the residence of Count Dooku find, however, was entirely on the intention of the Republican plan taken from him as a prisoner. Obi-Wan freed him, while I attack the Munificent frigate Dooku's with the Resolute and two other Venator Star Destroyers. Dooku escaped the two, Anakin and Obi-Wan followed him to the planet Vanqor. After some time, I ended up with a shuttle and a unit of clone troopers on the planet to pick up the two. There I found a cave whose entrance was closed with stones and poison gas leaked from at one point out of the cave.

-Oh great ... the two sit again in the terminal and I can save the both again.–

I  completely broke part of the wall with the force, so that Anakin and  Obi- Wan, who had fought behind against a Gundark, was able to free

I completely broke part of the wall with the force, so that Anakin and Obi- Wan, who had fought behind against a Gundark, was able to free. The two had coughing severely.

 The  two had coughing severely

"Well Master ... are you okay?"
"Yes, of course. We had everything under control. Is it true master?"
"Of course we were all the time master of the situation" Obi-Wan cleared his throat.
"I see ... then you will become you cope with the spilled input, the poison gas and the Gundark."
"What Gundark?"
"You mean the Gundark behind us, from which you meant who was still too far away."
When the Gundark attacked a second time , the clones blocked the entrance by shooting on the rocks.
"So what I wanted to say ... hm ... Master you help me once, please."
"No more not feeling well. I have just fully at my expense."

I  had to smile and went to our shuttle

I had to smile and went to our shuttle. Both followed me and discussed the Gundark and the escape of Count Dooku. And so we flew back to the Resolute.

On board the Resolute was waiting for us Captain Cody.

"General Kenobi. Sir, we have just received a holo transmission from Shili. Separatists attack a couple of villages."
"Thank you, Cody. I'll take the same times with the Council contact if we can help, specifically if we have free troops."

Kenobi was just leaving when I said briskly
"Master ... we need to help Shili. The people need us."
"Ahsoka, I can understand you, but we can not just act. That should teach you, Anakin."
"They are my people, I want to help!"

Kenobi looked at me again and left. I stared at Anakin with a pleading look. "Come Snips, we listen to what the Council has to say."

We heard the council members by holo transmission attentively. But then Windu said, "We would like to help the people of Shili, but all of our troops are busy. So I'm sorry."

Now it blurted out, "You let the people die? That's my people, my family and home that you can just simply wipe so. If Seps would do it with your people, then all the troops are ready ... funny! But I tell you, if you don't help, then you are murderers! We Jedi should be peacekeepers and help the people, but what do you do now is not better than the Separatists ... when the Sith!"

Windu looked at me angrily "How dare you to speak with your masters? Skywalker educates your padawan better."
"Master, I'm Ahsoka's opinion. We should help and if there is only a small group of clones. I would ask the same for my home." said Anakin angry easily.
"You let my people die, you wouldn't have saved me! For among his people go to see is ... be like dead. I will not be the last of my species ... so you had better back then left me on Shili, I would now among my people, my only family I have left."

I looked at Anakin with tears in my eyes and stormed out. Anakin wanted me to stay still, but I didn't like - I had to get out of here.
It's been already three hours and a decision had not yet been taken.

So I made a decision ... I must go to my people!