Logbook Entry - Jaylen Kos

A few minutes later, I arrived in my room. Alexis and Jack were not already there, so I went to sleep. As I lay in bed, I fell asleep immediately.

And you're ready for your big day Soka? Yes Lixadry I'm just a bit nervous. It's obvious that you're. Come, I'll help you with your dress.

I put on my floor-length, strapless wedding dress. This was heart-shaped at the neckline and cut free at the back, on the upper body, it glittered and the dress had a long train. Lixadry helped me to create the long veil and a diamond chain on.

Thanks for everything Lixadry Oh ... Wow ... Ahsoka you look amazing ... just gorgeous.

I hugged Lixadry and together we made our way to the wedding ceremony. So many guests were coming and Plo Koon led me slowly down the aisle to my future husband. Plo Koon gave me him and my future husband gave me his hand. I put mine in his and my eyes wandered slowly up at him. And it was...

There was a knock at my door and I was torn from my vision. I immediately opened the door and Barriss stood before me.

"Hello, Ahsoka. I'm sorry about last time I acted so childish. Can you forgive me?" The other Padawan asked.
"Yeah Barriss. You're a good friend!" I said smiling.

Together we went for breakfast, just as we sat down Anakin came to us and asked "May I?"
I nodded with a wide grin.

Today, training and meditation was on Anakin's and my plan. With Barriss we trained with our lightsabers. Barriss and I lost against Anakin, but so fast I did not give up and ask for a rematch. But even these I lost again, my ambition to train was even more enhanced. Meditate I wanted, however, alone. I wanted to find out more about my vision. I just started to focus on me, there came Jaylen Kos, a friend to me.

"Hi Ahsoka. What are you doing?" Jaylen asked as he sat down beside me.
"Can't you see it?" I said mischievously.
"Say Ahsoka, what do you think if we go together to the feast in Coruscantk today? There will be many people and the Chancellor is also announced." He said excited.
"Not willing to relocate. When and where?" I asked.
"In front of the temple at 8 p.m." He said and stood up.
"Ok. See you there." I agree and with my agreement he left.

It was 8 p.m. and Jaylen was already waiting for me. Together we went to the center of town.

He said "I'll get us something to drink. Wait here."
"No... I'll come with you." I said.

But he was already gone. A few men looked at me and I felt uncomfortable. I walked slowly backwards and bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" I stammered.
"No, me." The voice of a man said.

I turned and saw ...

"Anakin!" I said surprised.
"Ahsoka!" He also said surprised. "What are you doing here?"
"I also wanted to ask. I'm here with a friend, Jaylen Kos." I told him.
"Oh. I'm here with two buddies. Must go on. See you later." My Master said.
I grabbed his hand and asked gently, "Please stay. Jaylen has been away for a while now and no one else is here."
He nodded and waved his friends.

"May I introduce Ahsoka that are Steven and Alex. Guys that is Ahsoka." Anakin said smiling.
"Hello Beauty" Alex said and held out his hand.
"Um... hi." I greeted him and shok his hand.
"Anakin you've never mentioned how good she looks." Steve said laughing.
"I ... uh ... the ..." Anakin stammered.
I giggled and Anakin looked down, embarrassed.

-Now he has introduced me to his friends ... he is otherwise never much of himself and his life award. But I must mean a lot when he makes a gesture like him.-

We talk, had a lot of fun and Alex flirted a lot with me, but I felt by our Master - Padawan -connection that it did not fit Anakin and he intervened . What I was very happy.

After some time Jaylen came back
"Soka who are they?" he asked in surprise.
"Good friends. You left me so I found my Master by accident." I retorted.
"How did you just leave her alone?" ask Steven and Anakin in unison.
"Yes, because I wanted to get something to drink and then I saw a few other Padawans. So don't be mad." Jaylen Kos said.
"You can't leave a lady alone" replied Alex.
"If something would have happened to her, I would have made you responsible. Only that much is clear." said Anakin.

The festival was coming to an end, Jaylen and I went in front of the three guys, but I did not speak with Jaylen, when he suddenly said something.

"Soka I really do not know why you're still pissed!" He said annoyed.
"Hm ... could be that you left me alone, even though you invited me." I said and crossed my arms in front of me.
"So what!? You can defend yourself." He spoke.
"It's not about that, but if you invite someone, the person should also come right back and spend time with the person the other invited. What you haven't done!" I said.
"Your stupid Skywalker was with you" he shouted and I stopped.
"Do not call him that!" I spoke loud.
"I call him as I want. Clear! And if your parents could see you, they would be ashamed, because the daughter has changed a lot since she is his Padawan. I miss the old Soka!" Jaylen said while rising his voice.
"Stop and let my parents out of here. We are all changing, not just me. You're just jealous because I got Skywalker as my Master." I said harshly and my voice was getting louder too.
"I'm not !" And he grabbed me by the wrist and pushed me against a wall.

I would leave him, but he held me firmly. Since we saw a woman and screamed for help. But now Jaylen not let me go.

"Jaylen you're hurting me." I said softly.

Anakin and his friends rushed to the woman, who showed us. Anakin grabbed Jaylen, this let go of my wrist and he and Alex made sure that he calmed down. Steven came up to me and put his hand gently on my shoulder.

"Let me see Ahsoka. I'm a doctor." said Steven.
I looked into his eyes and held out my hand.
"Everything ok. You should keep your hand cold when you're back in the temple, so that you will not blue."
"Thank you, Steven."

At last Jaylen had calmed down and Anakin came up to us and hugged me. We said goodbye to the two and so we made our way to the Jedi Temple.