Logbook entry - Report

When I woke up anything hurt. I looked sleepily around and noticed that I fell asleep at the window. I discovered a dinner tray on the table. I crawled over and saw a cup of tea and on the plate was a jam sandwich. Next to it was a note.

This was written on the note:

Good morning Ahsoka
I hope you could in spite of the incident still asleep yesterday. Get it taste you!
See you in 30 minutes in the library.

greetings
Anakin

I smiled and began to enjoy my breakfast. After I had breakfasted and made me fresh, I went to the library. My thoughts were still with Latia Myec. Who has done this to her? And why? Was it a sign? And what was her last mission?

When I finally arrived, I went in search of my master. After a few minutes of searching I found him, sitting on the floor with a book in his hands. I walked over quickly and quietly and introduced me into the light. - He had to see me now and of course I did it to annoy him. -

His gaze traveled slowly up to me. I crossed my arms and asked, " What is there Skyguy?"

Ani rolled his eyes and stood up. We went out from the library and when we arrived in the garden, he sat down on the meadow. 'Now he is crazy!' I thought to myself, and now it was bursting out of me "Skyguy what's going on?! Are you well? "

He grabbed me gently by the wrist and pulled me down to him. - I felt weird ... my heart began to race and I had a tingle in my belly. The feeling I had never - only in Ani's close.

I sat down a few inches away and he put a tablet in front of me. I looked at him briefly and took the tablet. "Here is the report of your friend. Master Hor Ving and his Padawan were on Felucia, where they had a mission: A few residents get rid of the separatists. The Sith was it. It was an ambush. They wanted to kill Ving - a sign of how superior they are to us. Myec wanted to protect her master , and went in between. Ving was immediately in security. A droid shooted with a blaster at them and had hit her. She was housed and later in front of the main gates of the Order. The Order means it was a sign." I started to cry . Ani looked at me and took me in his arms. And again I had this tingle in my belly. He gave me the feeling of being safe and the world stopped to turn for this moment.

We sat there 10 minutes, then he pulled me back and he looked deep into my eyes.

- His eyes are so ... comforting, loving, worried .... so blue. -

We smiled and then he said, "You must never risk your life for me. You're very important to me." I was suddenly red in the face and then he added, "You just don't want to look for a new Padawan!"
We both had to laugh.

And one thing was clear to me at this moment - I think I fell in love with Anakin.