Logbook Entry - Dagobah

Finally it was time to start the mission.

- Mission: Yes exciting: No –

At the hanger bay the starcruiser from the Senator was already waiting. In the front Captain Rex stood on a box. He isn't only the Captain form the 501st Legion and also a good friend from Skywalker and me. I came closer and heard the drifts which he gave to the Clones. Rex saw me and said "Hey kiddo... ready?"
"Don't always say to me kiddo!" I said snippy.
Now Anakin was coming with the Senator and her protocol droid in tow.
"It was time, Skyguy!" I shouted gladly to him. He laughed and waved at us.

As everyone was on the starcruiser we flew away. In a few minutes we leave Coruscant.
Anakin said, "Get ready for the hyperjump."
"You heart the General. Go, go, go!" Rex shouted to the cadets.

On the way in the hyperspace...

I searched the room from the Senator. Her golden droid was on my way.
"Hey... wait! I'm Ahsoka Tano, the Padawan from Anakin Skywalker. Can you tell me where the rooms from Senator of Naboo?" I asked.
"Yes, I can Ahsoka. My name is C-3PO. Oh... Ani didn't tell us that he has a Padawan." he answered. "Come on I show you the way."

-From where he knows my Master and why he calls him Ani?!–

We went through the corridors and C-3PO explained from where he knows my Master.

-I was surprised. I only know slightly about him, particularly about his past. But it should change.-

Anakin already came out from Amidala's room. I looked at him.
–And there were the tingle in my belly again how Alexis told me.–

"Have fun Snips!" said he with a smile.
I rolled one's eyes and went in. I sat on the chair near the door. Amidala went to me and threw to me an ignominiously glance.
"What's going on?" I hissed through mine teethes.
"Nothing. Are you not to young to be a padawan? I think Ani isn't ready for that." hissed she back.
I hit back "I'm not to young and the same opinion is the high Council. My Master is old enough to make decisions alone. He doesn't need a babysitter." She clenched her fists and walked away.

-Yes! Now she's going! First she doesn't greet me and treats me like air. Then she falls on him. I thought she was a bit jealous. Why? I didn't do something to her because we didn't know each other before. By the force, I think I have behaved badly. I hope Anakin haven't noticed about it. But she started. That's clear!–

There was dinner and everyone was waiting for me. I went into and sat down beside C-3PO and my master. –I'm very tired, but I did it for Skyguy.– After dessert everyone was here because we spook about the layout. Withal I catched one's eyes that Padmé always looked to Anakin and her hand was on his back. –I felt it through our master-padawan-connection and I'm not sightless. Did he fall in love with her? Great ... now I'm jealous.-

Padme whispered something into Anakin's ear. -Enough already! –

I stand up and went away without a word. Anakin apologised and followed me.
"Ahsoka ... Ahsoka! Wait!" he said a bit louder.
I immediately stopped walking and turned around. "What?" I asked.
"What's going on? I'm worried about you" he answered me.
"Skyguy it's nothing. Really. Should be something I'll tell you. Excuse me. I'm going to sleep" I told him and went to my room. After a few minutes I slept.

The next day ...

BOOM ...

I felt out of my bed and hit on the floor.
Rex came into and asked "Everything okay commander? We are under attack."
I got up and ran into the cockpit.
"That means yes" muttered Rex.
"What's going on?" asked Ani sleepy.
"We under attack by droids and our main turbine is hit. That's not good! Good news ... we have to make an emergency landing. Rex, please take the senator and C-3PO and fly with the emergency starcruiser to Naboo. Ahsoka and I land on the planet and call help. Someone picks us up and then we can go home" explained Ani.
I laughed shortly and made me ready for the emergency landing.

Rex, Amidala, C-3PO and four other clones could successful escape. But we made a crash landing.

–You have to be ready for that, when you fly with Skywalker.–

CRASH ...

I felt a slight shaking on my shoulder. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw an afraid Anakin before me.
"Ahsoka ... do you hear me? ... Ahsoka?!" Anakin said.
But my eyes closed again. After 10 minutes I felt that somebody carefully laid me back. I opened my eyes again and grabbed to my head. My head hurt. I looked to my hand and saw blood on my fingers. My eyes widened and Skyguy took my hand.

–Oh ... my heart was beating very fast and my cheeks blush suffused. I could felt it.–

I looked immediately away.
"Ahsoka, is everything right? You're bleeding, but it's only a laceration. Let me patch you up" he said loving. I turned around and he patched me up.

–He came so closer that I felt is breath. He smells so wonderful and I felt that I'm the happiest Togruta in the whole galaxy.–

After we finished we went out of the starcruiser

After we finished we went out of the starcruiser. –Okay ... you have to say wreckage.– Anakin had a map.
"Master, where are we?" I asked afraid and with a bit nosiness.
Anakin answered "This has to be Dagobah. As map there are many wetlands. Be careful!"
I nodded and we were on the way to search for help.

                                                                          ...To be continued ...