Logbook Entry - 1.6

Anakin and I arrived at the Senate building. I stopped and Anakin looked at me. 

"I can't do it Sky Guy...I'm in favor of justice, but also for peace. But if we unleash this here it will be war...most likely" I said wisely.
"Ahsoka...I'm for that, but I want that you are doing well. If you don't want, I filtered clear it." he said.
"Please filtered clear it first with Senator Amidala and if nothing comes out, we'll see." I said.
He nodded and said goodbye.

I went back to the temple and pack up the gift for Allmira and Jeremy Reendorr. Then I meditated and watched a couple of younglings by the training.
Suddenly, a youngling stood in front of me and asked, "Did you like to play catch?"
"Yes. I still have a little time before my master comes." I answered smiling.
So we started to play catch.

After an hour I let myself fall easily exhausted in the grass. Immediately I had to laugh out loud, thinking of my childhood on Shili. Suddenly I felt that someone sat down next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Anakin lying next to me. The younglings whispered and laughed. I stood up and leaned over Sky Guy.

"All clear" I asked.
"Yes, everything ok. Come, we fly to your friends. We both need a short break." he told me and I helped him up.

When we had packed our things, we went to the hangar, because there waited the Twilight for us. After a quick check, we also flew to the Mandalore system in the Outer Rim to the planet Mandalore.

We were near Mandalore as Anakin asked me "Where exactly live Jeremy and Allmira?"
"In Keldabe." I said excitedly.

After half an hour we landed and took a speeder to Jeremy's address.

-I held on to Anakin and enjoyed it to the fullest.-

We arrived at the home of Allmira and Jeremy. Anakin stopped, dismounted and helped me down. As already Allmira opened the door.

"Ahsoka!" she cried.

I turned around, dropped my bag fall and ran to her.

"Allmira..." I hugged her briefly and said "How are you?"
"Good, and the little one." she answered happy.
"Oh it's a boy. Hello little one." I greeted the belly.
Anakin came up to us.
"Say, who is your boyfriend." and this statement Anakin had to grin.
"This is Anakin Skywalker, my master. He accompanied me. Hope it is ok for you." I say fast and blush lightly.
"Yes, of course. Glad to meet you, Anakin." Allmira said smiling.
"Me too, and congratulations." he said.
"Where is Jeremy?" I asked in surprise.
"At work. He is here so against sunset." The new-mommy-to-be said.

We went into the house.

"I have only one guest room, so I didn't know that Anakin comes with you." said Allmira.
Anakin and I looked at each other and he said "It's ok."

When we brought our stuff to the room, Allmira made us tea and we talked until she made dinner.

-At this moment, we felt reassured. I even forgot the war for a moment and felt again as part of a family. And on my side sits my dream man.-

The door opened, and Jeremy came in.

"Oh 'Soka. Nice to see you again. Hello Anakin." he hugged me and Anakin.

There was already dinner and then I helped Allmira with the washing up. When we were done, we made us a nice evening. So around 23 o'clock we went to our room to make me ready for bed, I was the first, after me was Anakin's turn. When he came back, he took blanket and pillow and lay down on the floor.

"Ahsoka, I must say...you have great friends. I felt in a long time like a family" he said softly.
I turned to him and looked him deep in the eyes.
"I'm glad you're here with me... and I also feel like a real family. Good night Anakin."
"Good night Ahsoka..."

For a while we watched still in each other eyes, but then I fell asleep.