Logbook Entry - 1.11

The rest of the night I slept badly. I woke up again and again not only because of the assassination attempt, but also because of the pain. Slowly, I reached for the glass of water, but instead to grab it, I threw it down. Just before it came up on the ground, I held it on with the force.

"Phew ..." I breathed, and breathed a small sigh.

I left the float glass back on the nightstand and fell back into my pillow. A few minutes later I was staring at the ceiling wall, then wandered my gaze over to Anakin, who was sleeping in the chair. Then I suddenly had an idea. I grabbed the pillow next to me, put me on it carefully and threw the pillow on Anakin.

He looked over at me and asked, "Everything okay with you? Do you need something?"
"Yes and no. I can not sleep." I said annoyed that I can't sleep.
"For that you wake me?" He said looking with a rised eyebrown at me.
"You said, I can always wake you. Would need to express yourself better Sky Guy."and grinned cheekily.
"Oh yes. What you want to do?" He asked and sat up in the chair.
"I don't know. You don't have a movie here. Have you?" I asked looking at him.
"No, unfortunately not. I'm sorry. But we can talk a little more if you want." He spoke smiling.
"Yes. That would be great." I smiled.

So talked Anakin and I are still a while until we fell asleep about everything.

After 2 days I was finally able to leave my bed and room. Anakin and I decided to go into town. Anakin had Obi-Wan promised to bring a special blend of tea, which is only available on Naboo.

"Sky Guy, I think that's not a good idea after what recently happened." I said full of worry.
"Hm... maybe, but you need to regain confidence in the people and they have, too. Here put this on." He said and gave me his Jedi cloak.
"You sound just like Mace Windu." I laughed.

He threw his Jedi cloak to me. I looked at him and he said "Looks good, maybe a bit too long. Don't move, Snips." He said and then the extra fabric was separated, thanks to his lightsaber. So we were on our way.

We reached after a short walk the town and for my own safety, I pulled the hood a little deeper into my face.

"Don't worry Snips. I'm with you." he whispered and I smiled out shortly under the hood.

Anakin went to the tea booth and looked at the varieties as I looked through a few books at another booth, I also wanted a few as Anakin has. A very old book jumped in my eye. The cover of the book looks much worn, on the cover, standing in a golden flourishes font "rulers and their planet." As I flipped through the book, I realized that the pages are already much worn and it is very weighty.

"Oh you have a good taste." An old Mikkian said.
"Thank you." I said and suggested to one side. "The two I know... these are the rulers of Shili and who is the baby on her arm..."
"It's best to buy the book, I'm not a library." The Mikkian said a bit angry and ripped the book out of my hand.
"Do you know more about the family from Shili?" I asked nosy.
"Hmmm eventually... so you want it?" She asked grinning.
"Yeah, well. How much?" I asked.
"30 credits." She answered.
"Let's say 20 credit, because it looks so shabby and the info, free of charge." I said and hope for making a deal.
"Deal." She agreed and handed me the book and I paid.
"The Info..." I spoke as I hold the book in my hands.
"The family are King and Queen of Shili. After 2 years in office, the queen gave birth to her first child, a daughter. Shili was attacked about 4 years later and the daughter was kidnapped by the Sith. Now she has to be a Sith. The Queen has never recovered from this loss, since only remained in the castle only on special occasions she came out. The king became a tyrant. As far as the rumors, but more I do not know." The old Mikkian told me.
"Thank you." I said and smiled ligthly.

When I turned around Anakin stood in front of me and looked at me questioningly. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along behind me. Together we went into a side street, I pulled my hood off and he stood with his arms crossed in front of me.

"Just look at the book." I said.
He flipped around in it. "What's so interesting about it?"
"This." I said and I opened the side where the chapter of Shili started.
"And...?" He asked and looked confused.
"These are the ruler of Shili with her daughter. The daughter has the same white spots like me...as I was little and they are like a fingerprint - unique! The seller has said that the daughter was kidnapped at age 4 by the Sith. I was four years old when I came to the Jedi temple. Perhaps there were no Sith, but Jedi. And the Queen came from the same village as my mother. These are not coincidences Anakin! I need it urgently to find out what's behind it." I spoke fast and showed him all in the book.
"Ok, that would really be too many coincidences. Would you now like to go to Shili to search for your family?" He asked in a way I never have heard of him..with a worry of losing me.
"Well, yes... but it probably will not go..." I answered.
"I'll see what I can do, Ahsoka." He said.

Anakin saw a shuttle flying over us. "This must be Rex. Come." he said and pulled the hood over me again.

We were almost at the landing site, when a shot rang out and a few people cried. We immediately ran to the runway, while my hood flew backwards. When we arrived, Roko was on the ground. A big pool of blood is under his body. The place was cordoned off by a few clones of the 501st.

"Rex! What happened?" Anakin asked as we arrived by his side.
"General Skywalker, it was a shot from the crowd there." Rex said an pointed to the direction from where the shot was coming. "Roko was hit and died. We couldn't help him anymore. A couple of men have cordoned off immediately. If I may ask, what Roko has done?"
"He wanted to kill Ahsoka, the Senator of Naboo should have paid him for this. Now we'll never know who wanted Ahsoka dead." Anakin told his Captain.
"Someone wanted to kill the Little one?! Hm... I can see the Senator not entirely sympathetic, because she looks at Ahsoka always so icy, so spiteful." Rex said truthfully and looked at me.
"Thank you Rex, for your honesty." Commander Skywalker said.
"No problem, General." Our Captain said.

I walked slowly to Anakin and Rex over, as a woman screamed "Attention! Behind you, a Sith!"

Anakin activated his lightsaber, quickly turned around and almost hit me, if I had not jumped to the side.

"Hey! Sky Guy!" I said angry and look at him.
"Oh God, Ahsoka... I'm sorry." Anakin said and turned off his lightsaber.
"Madam where is the Sith?" asked Rex.
"Behind you." The woman answered.
Rex and Anakin looked at me.
"This should be the Sith?" Rex asked in astonishment.
"Yes, she wanted to kill the senator." She said.
"I'm not a Sith!" I shouted.
"That's right. She is a Jedi and no Sith." Anakin said to the people.
"But..." a man shouted.
Now Anakin was angry and yelled "She is not a Sith, but MY Padawan!"

The mass was immediately shut, I took Anakin's arm and he looked at me angrily.

"Are you okay Sky Guy... please calm down." I said softly and quietly.

He took a few deep back, loosened his fists and said "Captain, make evereything ready for our departure. We fly to the Resolute."
"Yes, General." Rex said and saluted.

A few minutes later we left Naboo and flew aboard the cruiser of Skywalker Resolute.