Logbook Entry - 1.9

We came back from our last successful mission. When we landed at the hangar, the Senator of Naboo was waiting for Anakin. I greeted her and she pushed me at side.

"Get away you toad." she hissed at me softly. Then she hugged Anakin.

-Oh ... how I hate her! And Anakin ... until he told me that he and her have problems, he will move out and then so what. Oh great ... I fall on purely ... I can't believe this.-

When I saw the two so, my heart broke and I just wanted to be alone. So I went to my room, threw my bag in the corner and lay down on my bed. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door. 

"Go away!" I cried and buried my face in my pillow.
"Snips what's going on? Come let me in." said Anakin.
"No...and now disappear." I said angrily, and a tear ran down my cheek.

The sun fell over Coruscant. I sat at my window, staring into the distance. There was another knock at my door.

"Soka...I 'm Lixadry. Please let me in." said my best friend.

I immediately opened the door and let her inside.

"Soka what happened?" she asked, when she saw my tears.
"Anakin..." I anwered with tears in my eyes.
"What did he do? Did he hurt you?" she asked worried.
"He told me it isn't longer correct with his wife. Then we had a wonderful evening, were on missions...Trust me on that he wants to move out by her, and today, the two embrace intimately. I can't...it hurts so much, Lixadry." I told her sobbing.

I began more to cry as she hugged me.

"Oh Ahsoka...love can be so cruel...but you'll get over...somehow. There will come a time, and then it doesn't hurt anymore." she said and hugged me.
"Thank you, Lixadry. I know why you're my best friend." I said as I hugged her back.
"I also Soka...me too..." she whispered.

We talked until late into the night, then we said goodbye and I went to sleep, but my thoughts were on Anakin.

-I still remember when I saw him the first time here in the Temple, when I was a youngling...I have always admired him. Now I'm Ahsoka, his Padawan and have fallen in love with him. What should I do?-

The next morning I was sitting in the canteen and poked at my breakfast, when Lixadry and Plo Koon came to me.

"My Little Soka...how are you?" Plo asked anxiously, also Lixadry looked at me.
"I'm all right." I said.
"I think we go to the infirmary. They should check you through." told me Plo.

I nodded, as the two had breakfast, we made our way to the infirmary. Once there, I was immediately taken to a room. When I was done the doctor explained Plo Koon the results and immediately Plo hugged me, when suddenly Anakin approached us.

"The passes Soka." he whispered.
"What?" I asked.
"Heartache...finally every once hade one in life." he grinned.

I blushed slightly and he pressed me again shortly.

"Master Plo Koon. I was just informed that Ahsoka isn't going well." he said and looked at me. "Yes, a slight virus...Flu. But she got everything." said Plo.

Lixadry and he said goodbye as Plo checked on me one last time.

"Ahsoka...I'm disappointed in you. I thought we were friends, and trust us." Master Skywalker said.
"Yes, my Master." I said and walked on.
"You do not hear me... if that continues, we need to have a word with the Council." he said.
"Yeah ... ok." I only answered.

He stopped and looked puzzled me afterwards. As I arrived my room, I buried myself on the couch with all cushions.

-At such moments you need your parents ... but mine were not here.-

So I made at 11 p.m. a walk in the garden of the temple. Then I heard an argument around the corner and there was Anakin with Padme. Standing. She screamed at him about something. I looked around the corner and saw that he took off his left glove and threw his wedding ring in front ot Padmé's feet.

"We're done with each other! At noon today I applied for the divorce documents on Naboo. Oh before I forget, should you come again Ahsoka and me on a mission in the way or are you acting opposite her wrong or does not leave me alone...I guarantee for nothing." he said with an icy look, I didn't see this look by him before.

"You love her. Am I right." she said.
"That's none of your business." and with these words he went.

My thoughts circled.