Logbook Entry - 1.4

I arrived on the bridge and as Admiral Yularen told me, that Master Yoda has reported and sent us to a new mission. He gave me a file that I should read.

- Where is Anakin? He's mostly earlier here as I and inaugurates me. -

Just when I was ready, Anakin entered the bridge. He glanced at me and went to Yularen to discuss further details.

- Oh ... Anakin did not look good. He was quite pale and his eyes were sad and a bit empty. Should I cheer him up? I was still angry ... but it hurt me to see him like that. -

Anakin was talking with the admiral and a few clones about the plan, when something should go wrong. I made my way to him after the meeting.

"Hey Sky Guy ... wait ..." I screamed, because he was about to leave the bridge.
"What's Snips?" he asked me and looked away from me.
"Are you okay? You look so...sad ..." I said worriedly.
"It's nothing." he replied.
"Do not lie to me! I've noticed everything. So you let come up with something better" I shouted at him.

A few clones were with us and looked at us. I walked away and let him stand in the gang. A few steps further, I realized that he was following me. He quickly caught up with me and pulled me into the nearest room.

In it sat two clones and Anakin quickly said "Could you leave me with Commander Tano alone." The two saluted and left the room.
" Ahsoka ... I'm sorry ... but I do not mean to burden you." he muttered.
"You're doing but ... I'm sorry that I yelled at you that way. But I didn't listened" I told him.
"It's ok. So Padme, the Senator of Naboo, is on board and made a fuss over you. We have been married for nearly 2 years, but for 1 year, it is no longer as well. She thinks I spend too much time with you, what I don't find. She also thinks I have forced her to resign. What I have not done! I think she is cheating on me with a Senator, which I lately does not really matter. And I hate it when they insulted you." he told me.

-Oh how sweet! He trusts me, but apparently more than I thought. I think it is a good start ... and I love him even more now than before. Honesty and trust is ultimately an important point in a relationship ... forget the Padme apparently. What I'm happy. Oh I'm so gleeful ... hehe.-

I went to him and hugged him. He reciprocated this and I felt his hands around my waist.

He whispered, "What shall I do?"
"If I were in your shoes, I would do anything in order to find out the affair and of course listen to my heart." I replied.
He let go of me and we both went out happy.

I felt a piercing gaze on my back, I turned around and saw Padmè that would have torn me most like in the air.

-Well, your own fault!-

Then we made our way to our mission.