Logbook Entry - 1.5

3 days later ...

It was pretty quiet in the last days. Every night I undertook something with my friends. Lixadry was still busy on Dantooine, but we talk every day via hologram.
I was just on the way to the city as Anakin was coming to me.

"Hello Snips. I have here a letter for you." he said cheerfully.

I immediately took the letter and read it.

Dear Ahsoka

I must inform you herewith that Allmira get her first child in 2 weeks.
Unfortunately, you can't be here.
If you can manage it somehow, come to visit us.

Lots of love
Allmira + Jeremy

"Oh how cute." it escaped me.
"What?" he asked curiously.
"Allmira and Jeremy get in 2 weeks their first baby. Jeremy has been a Padawan. Just before he would become the Jedi he has given up everything for his great love. The two have met on a mission. I've known him since I was in the Order. He has watched Lixadry and me. Unfortunately I can't come and see the baby." I told him.
"But I can fly with you! But before that, you still need a gift." he said happily.
"A gift?" I asked curious.
"Yes. It is a rite. You give the parents of the newborn a little gift." my Master told me.
"Okay. Than I need a gift for them." I said smiling and he smiles too.

Then we made our way to the city.

In the city ...

I remembered a Baby Shop and I grabbed Anakin and pulled him in front of the store window. 

"Oh look this!" and with these words I was already inside.

Together we looked at baby stuff and a saleswoman came up to us.

"How can I help you?" asked the lady.
"We are looking for something for a newborn." Anakin replied and I realized how much fun it made here.
"Oh, I would also have liked the figure of you after the birth of my son" replied the lady, looking at me.
"Oh no! Not for me...for a friend" I said quickly.
"Yes, of course." and with these words disappeared the seller in the store.

Anakin and I looked at each other and we both had to grin. After a few minutes she came back with some baby clothes. Anakin and I had the same glance for a pair of shoes. We paid it and moved on.

I went to the next store to buy some new clothes, while Anakin got us something to drink. Then I saw Padmè with Bail Organa! Holding hands! I went out in the hope that she had not seen me, but she probably had. Padmè grabbed me and yelled at me. All adjacent people looked at us, and then she took the bag and threw it on the ground. When I went to pick up the bag, she pulled my Silka pearl necklace and threw it full of hate into the mass.

"It's your fault that my marriage is on the rocks." she grumbled at me.
"No! This is your own fault." I countered, and the next moment missed me Organa a slap.
"So you do not talk like that with a lady, and certainly not with a senator." he answered me.
"So you do not talk like that with a Jedi! We are more powerful than you! So watch what you say, Senator." I made him understand.
"You're just a Padawan and you'll want not to show the general public that you be also a Sith."
"I'm not a Sith!" I said quietly, suppressing my anger.

Padme and Bail went and the mass broke up.
Anakin looked at the ground as I granted the bag again. I got up and looked for my Silka pearl necklace.
"Ahsoka, I've brought us something to drink..." he said, looking at my face on the one cheek showed a slight reddish cast.
"Who hit you?" he asked angrily.
"None." I lied.
"It's nothing and where is you Silka pearl necklace?" he asked with his arms crossed.
"I had a meeting with Senator Organa and Senator Amidala. The two held hands. She insulted me and I have granted me only with words. Then the senator slapped me and insulted me as a Sith. The chain would have to be here somewhere..." I told him, looking on.
"What?! Well, this one can be prepared for what and Padme too." he said and I could feel in the force that his anger is rising inside of him.
"Not so tragic...nothing happened and if I were a Sith, you would realize that already." I said funny.
"It is for me something, I promised you that nothing happens to you." he said and handed me the chain.
I hung my Silka pearl necklace on and went on.
"Ahsoka, we must clarify that now." he tried to convince me.
"I will not now. Sewage it but only with Padme and then we can speak with Organa. Finally, she was there."
"Oh, I will! And you Miss will come with me" he said and pushed me ahead of him.