Logbook Entry - 1.7

After we came back from the mission, I was a little exhausted. I grabbed my bag, went to shower and lay down in my bed. After a while I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was already afternoon. I decided to eat in the cafeteria, and already Bant was coming to me.

"Look, who is at the Padawans. I thought you've long since given up, Tano" he said a little disappointed.

-Bant always wanted to be Skywalker's Padawan, but Yoda had chosen me ... why...?-

"Well Bant ... I must disappoint you, unfortunately. You know certainly that Skywalker and I have destroyed the Malevolence. But don't worry I'll let left a few separatists" I said cheekily.
I stood up to leave, when he held me by the arm.
"Tano, you and me in the training hall in 10 minutes. We make a lightsaber duel. Are you in?" He countered.
"Yes ... but don't make before in the pants" I said and left.

10 minutes later ...

Many Padawans and younglings had gathered to see the fight. Among them was Bant's Master Sirrus. We went into position and already started the fight.
I scored many hits, but I had to make a high jump to go out as a winner.
I pushed myself with the force in the air, made a somersault and landed behind Bant. He looked at me in surprise, but wait a minute ... where was his lightsaber. I heard a whirring behind me and was able to duck just yet. The next moment I felt a few cuts on my arms. He was very fast, almost inhuman, and his lightsaber was always flying. It all happened so fast and then he pushed me with the force to the ground and held me firmly against it. I was breathing hard, he finally took my breath away and I looked at his master, so that he interrupted the fight. But he did nothing! I saw Bant in the eye and they were ... yellow, like the Sith! Then I felt that he put his lightsaber to my waist and I missed a scratch.

"Ahh ..." it escaped me.
"Hey, get away from her!" cried Anakin and saw angry at Master Sirrus.

But Bant wouldn't listen, he reached out and just when he wanted to hit me, I saw a blue blade. It was Anakin.

"Go away from her. Or I swear something will happen"he shouted to Bant.

Bant's eye color was back to normal and all set out immediately from the dust because the chosen one had spoken.

I plucked up my neck, but my breath was still uncontrolled. The adrenaline subsided and I immediately felt every scratch. I sat up and Anakin looked at me.

"Sorry ... my Master" I said sadly and looked away.
"Ahsoka what was that?" he asked.
"It should be just a training battle, but with him it got out of hand. Ow ..." I muttered, getting up. He immediately took me by the hand and helped me.
"He could no longer control himself, as would control him someone else." said Anakin.

We went to my room. He stood by the window and enjoyed the view, while I supplied my wound and I put on a new top.

-I felt a look at my back ...-

When I turned around, Anakin looked away quickly.

"Ok Sky Guy what we want to do" I asked quickly.
"Hm ... I don't know ... actually I would still talk with the chancellor."
"Oh ... ok" I said, slightly disappointed.
"I can cancel the appointment and we can watch a movie."

We went into his room and I was amazed.

-A large room, furnished and super clean, well a few parts for droids were on the table, but otherwise I was surprised. His view was right on the garden of the temple.-

"Oh wow" I said softly and looked at the huge selection of movies and books.

He had to grin and apparently was also slightly nervous, as I do. I struck me a book that I took in the hands, sat down on the floor and flipped through it. There were ... tales. So what I didn't know, because our species had different customs. He finished the holotransmission and sat down beside me.

"Oh, the fairy tale. Do you know one of them?" he asked with interest.
I shook my head "No ... so what I don't know."
"You can take it quietly and read it if you want" he offered me.
"Thank you, I will." I said smiling.

We picked a movie and saw this one, it was a comedy and we had to laugh a lot.

-I enjoyed this evening, as everyone with Anakin. He was so relieved that night that I could feel ... and there was something else in the air ... love, freedom, trust, respect, etc.-

The movie ended, I have not wanted to go, but I had to. Otherwise I'll do something I regret later.

I wished him a good night and went to my room.

-Oh ... what I'm going to do ... I just can't stop my feelings for him ... and there's still his wife.-