Logbook Entry - Welcome Baby Boy

When I got up at 9 o'clock, I had made me fresh and I went into the kitchen.

"Good morning Allmira. How are you tow doing?" I said and helped her to make breakfast.

Anakin and Jeremy were in the garden and talked about the Order, family and the war. When I brought the plates out, I went to the kitchen again.

"Ouch... Ahh..." said Allmira with painful grimace.
"Allmira." I said anxiously.
"Ahsoka please get me a chair... Ahh..."
I took a chair and immediately brought this to her. But Allmira still had severe pain.
"I think you'll get your baby. Wait I'll get Jeremy." I said and ran outside.
"Jeremy come quickly...Allmira has severe pain. I think she gets the baby." I told him.

We hurried to Allmira and Jeremy immediately took her in his arms. Anakin drove and after a few minutes we reached the hospital. When we got there we took her immediately to the maternity ward. Allmira was taken to a delivery room and we waited.

"Jeremy, she'll be fine and soon you hold your son in your arms." said Anakin while Jeremy walked up and down the hallway.

After two hours waiting Jeremy was called to the delivery room.

I ran up and down the hallway, as Anakin said "Ahsoka you make me nervous with your racer. Sit down, please."
I had just sat down. Jeremy came at us with the baby in his arms.
Anakin and I were standing in front of Jeremy and he asks "Do you want to hold him Soka?" "Yeah." I said softly and was very happy.
"Here...careful and you have to keep his head. Yes that's right..." he told me.
"Hello sweetheart." Anakin came up to me and looked at us.

-The little one is so cute. I hope the order will change the code and then I could have a family too.-

I handed the baby Anakin and I saw his shine in the eyes.
-He wishes indeed children...as well as I do.-

"What's his name?" Anakin asked and gave Jeremy the little one.
"His name is Jerris Reendorr" Jeremy said overjoyed.
We entered the rooms of Allmira. She lay in her bed, waiting for Jerris.
"Allmira he is so sweet. When can you go home" I wanted to know.
"In two days, but you are welcome to stay." she said.
"No. Ahsoka and I travel back to Coruscant. Then you can enjoy your family happiness." said Anakin.
"Ok. But you two are always welcome. Jeremy bring the two back and bring me a few things." shared Allmira.

We said goodbye and then we drove back. Anakin took our stuff and we said goodbye to Jeremy. He said something to Anakin, which I unfortunately didn't understand. Then we flew back to the temple.