Logbook Entry - Mission: Blue Shadow Virus & Battle of Ryloth

A few days later, after Anakin was relaxed, we went on a new mission.

Mission: Blue Shadow Virus

The Jedi Council later sent me, along with Skywalker and Kenobi, to Naboo in response to intelligence that suggested that a Separatist bio-lab had been set up on the planet. When contact with Senator Amidala and Representative Jar Jar Binks, who had begun the search for the lab, was lost, Skywalker sent me along with the Gungan native Peppi Bow to locate them.

While we searched the swamp where Binks and Amidala disappeared, we both accidentally found a spy cam. While hiding from the camera, I contacted Skywalker and Kenobi, who instructed me to detonate a bomb in the south bunker to create a distraction. I levitated a thermal detonator using the Force and dropped it right on the hatch. I told Bow to stay outside the lab and stop anyone from leaving, while I continued into the lab. Once inside I acted as a distraction, drawing battle droids to me so that Skywalker would be free to rescue Amidala and Binks, which he was ultimately able to do. Luckily, Anakin were also able to capture Dr. Nuvo Vindi, the scientist in charge of the lab, and prevent him from releasing the deadly Blue Shadow Virus.

While  Kenobi and Skywalker prepared to transfer Vindi for trial, I, Amidala  and several clones went about further securing the lab, only to discover  that a vial of the virus was missing

While Kenobi and Skywalker prepared to transfer Vindi for trial, I, Amidala and several clones went about further securing the lab, only to discover that a vial of the virus was missing. Though we were able to sound the alarm, it was not in time, and Vindi's still at-large personal assistant droid was able to detonate a bomb releasing the virus throughout the lab.

Fortunately, Amidala and Binks were in a safe room at the time and  avoided infection, though I and the clones with me were not so lucky

Fortunately, Amidala and Binks were in a safe room at the time and avoided infection, though I and the clones with me were not so lucky. Despite me deteriorating condition I aided Amidala in ridding the lab of battle droids; during which Amidala herself became infected by the virus.

  Despite me deteriorating condition I aided Amidala in ridding the lab of  battle droids; during which Amidala herself became infected by the  virus