Logbook Entry - Mission on Naboo

The next morning I was already with Lixadry in the training hall and practiced close combat.

"Say Soka how's it going with you and Skywalker?" Lixadry asked.
"I haven't told him, and I will not, if you mean that." I answered quickly.
"Why? You two are so cute together and yet you see the two of you always with such a look at..." she said in a love voice and batted her eyelashes.
"Don't know ... I don't want to destroy it between us..." I say and look at my best friend.
"Ahsoka" I heard Shaak Ti say.
"Yes Master." I answered.
"You've got a single mission. Here are the documents. Best you pack in about 40 minutes it goes off." Master Shaak Ti said.
"Thank you." I spoke.
"We see ourselves Soka." said Lixadry.
"See you." I said and left.

I went to my room, grabbed my bag and let the way the Act.

"Ahhhh..." I screamed and threw the file through my room.

-That can't be true! Now I must protect the Senator of Naboo on a celebration on Naboo... great! Anakin ensures that she leave us alone and I can now play babysitter here. Just great!–

I was so angry that I grabbed a couple of pillows and threw them to the door. But it was just opened by Anakin 

"Ahs..." he started to say and already a pillow met him in the face. "Ahsoka!"
"WHAT!... Oh Master..." I said shocked and looked at him full of sorry.
"What is going on here?" He asked and picked up the pillow.
"Uh ... I've got a single mission, which is good. But if I may, or must this ... this ... " I started to say and tried to stay calm.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Oh, nothing. I should probably be happy." I told him.
"You should really Ahsoka. Not every Padawan gets so soon a own mission." He said smiling.

He helped me to locate the file together, as he gave me the papers, our fingers touched and we both were a little red in the face.

Anakin stood up, put his hand on the neck and said, "You should go."
He accompanied me to the hangar and now he saw the reason why I was so angry.
"Oh no. Ahsoka wait. I want you to take care of you and you don't unnecessarily venturing out into danger. I need you." He said quielty.
" I will do Sky Guy" hugged him and walked past Padme, who looked angry at me, in the cruiser.

Once in the cockpit, I explained the Clones our job, as someone interrupted me "Commander Tano, this is not a briefing. We need to work on it even more." I recognized the voice among the thousands again and when I turned I saw the person to do so. It was Sky Guy!

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked surprised and with wide eyes.
"I thought my "little" Padawan may need help." he grinned cheekily.
"I don't believe it. I believe that the Master can't survive a single second without his Padawan." I smirked.
"Haha... very funny. Think so, but where is the fun without you." He said smiling.

The clones laughed softly and when I was all turned around immediately silent, saluted briefly and went to their respective posts.

"Sky Guy what is really going on?"
"I'm doing a few days vacation on Naboo and still clarify a few things because of the divorce."
"Oh, and randomly take the holiday as long as my mission?"
"Exactly."
"Well excuse me, I must tell the Senator still my plan. One of us has indeed protect the galaxy." I said laughing.
"Yes Commander" said Anaki saluting .

On the way past him, I rolled my eyes and slapped him gently on the shoulder. I walked down the hallway and came directly to Padme's room.

"Senator Amidala, may I come in?"
"Yes Commander."
"Senator, we reach the planet Naboo in just under an hour. I'll show you briefly my strategy. So as soon as we landed, we'll take you to the castle and if you visit at the festival, including your speech, we will sent the Clones hiding in the crowd, while I'll be by your side."
"If you mean, Commander. But the people of Naboo aren't hostile and respect me all."
"That may be, but we prefer to play it safe before something happens. In the galaxy is still war. I'll go now, if something should be, Senator, I'm at your disposal."
"Yes, Commander Tano."

I bowed and went out. On the way into the cockpit Roko (CT-2255) came to me. Immediately we talked, I realized that he was very distant to me. But for that I had just a little time, eventually we ended up the same on Naboo.

- I have to worry about me later. -

When we reached the landing zone of Naboo, I saw a huge crowd of people on the hangar. The crowd screamed when the door opened and Padmè was waving to the crowd. I immediately sent two soldiers to her side and as I wanted to got out Anaking hold my wrist.

"Ahsoka, please take care of yourself and see you later in the speech."
"I will. See you later." I said and ran to Padmè.

We escorted the Senator to the castle without incident and I went in search of my room. After about what felt like two hours of searching I found it. At the other end of the castle and overlooking at a castle wall.

- That's the only extra! Is probably jealous of me, but I did not let it get away. To me she bites off a tooth. -

I lay down on my bed and slept. There was a knock at my door, opened my ocean blue eyes and saw that it was short before 7 p.m. and at 7.30pm the Senator had her speech. Bypassing I threw open the door and stood in front of a clone to pick me up. Together, we were on our way. We picked Padmè and made our way through the festival.
At the last minute we arrived and Padmè stepped to the podium, immediately she began her speech. I stood a little off to the crowd to keep in mind, as I saw Anakin. He waved smiling and I did the same, only not quite as flashy. Padmè spoke of the war, the people and much more. After the speech, I went towards Padmè Amidala when I felt a sharp pain. My hand automatically grabbed at my stomach from where the pain came and when I raised it because I saw blood.

"Padmè! Go! We must get away from here!" I screamed.

To be continued ...