Logbook Entry - Stardate 22 VSY - 2

Hi guys,

Yesterday night we came back from Christophsis. I was very tired and I have taken only a quick shower and then straight to bed.

Fortunately, I was finally able to sleep long. When I got up at 10 a.m., I have finished me and I met Barriss in front of the breakfast room.

Today's breakfast was pancakes with strawberries - my favorite meal. When Barriss and I have set us at a table, already came another Padawan. His name is Bant and a real blowhard! He is the Padawan of Jedi Master Sirrus.

He simply sat down to us and then he started to bug a few younglings. For no reason!

I felt the anger rising in me and suddenly I stand in front of Bant and shouted at him. Everyone in the room looked at me and suddenly I lifted Bant with the force up and threw him against the wall. At this moment, Anakin and Obi -Wan came into the room. Barriss was totally shocked and I looked with wide eyes at my hands and muttered, "I didn't mean it, I swear." My master came striding up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. He led me gently to the outside.

Outside I turned away immediately, so I was looking with the back to him. I was furious at me, why could this happen. Finally, I could always keeping me under control. Anakin and I stood about 5 minutes over silently when he suddenly began to laugh.
I just thought, what's this now?!

I turned me to him with a questioning expression and he said "Did you see his face?" I was perplexed and had to start laughing, too.

But now his face was serious again. He looked deeply into my eyes and said, "You have to learn keeping your feelings better under control. But you learn everything, do not worry."
I bowed briefly and went on my way to my room when I heard Obi -Wan "So you were also times, Anakin!"

I went with a smile to my canton.

Finally, I had to write a mission report.

Ahsoka