17: The Sunset tea party (part 1)

Fearing this lovely dress and tea set. And because I'm too lazy to think of a name for the fag of house yellow and pink, FY=fag yellow and FP=fag pink.

 And because I'm too lazy to think of a name for the fag of house yellow and pink, FY=fag yellow and FP=fag pink

You can pick the dress for Ciel to wear 😊

(Y/N)s POV:

"I told the girls I invited him, but I made it very clear that they only get to ask him one question." "That's great, less of an embarrassment for him," Grace said. "Now what dress were you thinking for tomorrow?" "Hmmm, how about that one with a reddish brown tone?"

Ciels POV:

"The sunset tea party: only happens once a month, hosted by the Headmistress, and only the P4, their fags, and their fags get to attend." "Yes, and luckily your Luna's fag, young master, I also heard that normally it's twelve attendees, but tomorrow it'll be ten." That's odd, "Do you know which young fags won't be coming?" "The ones of the violet and pink house, my Lord." It's been hard getting to know the fags and the perfects of each house, and this's suppose to be my first tea party with them, I was hoping to get some news or see if there really is something strange going on in the school, sadly all there is is a Reaper trying to live a human life again while her ex is trying to win her back. "Sebastian, what're you doing with a tape ruler?" "Why to take your measurements of course, it's your first tea party with the big girls, you must look your best my Lord. Now I'm going to need you to put on the corset again."

🖤💀the next day💀🖤

At least the dress is blue and white, I was on my way to the Moon gazebo with Ella and Luna, when I heard a strange voice. "Oh Zoey, (FP), your dresses are so cuuuuuuute." That, that high pitched voice . . . No. "I thought I recognized that voice, good afternoon Lizzie," Ella said. I thought she was homeschooled. "Elizabeth, let me introduce you to Cecilia, the young fag of house blue," Luna said. "Hello, I'm Elizabeth Midford, I'm (FY)s fag." "P-pleased to meet you, Lizzie." Bloody hell where's Sebastian? he said he'd help out at the tea party but he isn't here. "You look familiar, Cecilia, have I seen you at—"
"Alright alright girls, get to your seats, the Headmistress should be here any minute." "That was Victoria, the fag to Audrey," Luna whispers to me. With her raven black hair and purple eyes, she reminds me of Gregory Violet from Weston.
We were all at our places, but there were two sets empty. "Pardon me, but are we expecting anyone besides the Headmistress?" "Thank you for bringing that up, Cecilia," Zoey said, "oh look here they come." I turned around, and a few feet away was the Headmistress and the Undertaker.

(Y/N)s POV:

When I saw him at the gates his hair was cut short—I liked it long—and his scar was gone—I can't believe he put on foundation—what is he planning?
"Welcome back Headmaster for another cup of tea." "Pleasure to be back, Headmistress (L/N), I hope you don't mind but I brought some sweets of myself."
"Oh it's alright," if it's those bone biscuits again I'm gonna lose it. When we were a few feet away from the gazebo I could hear squealing and clapping, this's going to be a loooonnnng tea party. And so we entered the gazebo of death.

"Ladies, as you can see we have a very important guest joining us at our tea party this afternoon. Now have some manners and show some decorum, because he may be the reason one of you or your friends here is betrothed to a gentleman from Weston."
"Yes, Headmistress." Step one complete. "Good, now the floor is all yours."
"Thank you," he tipped his hat, "I'm Headmaster (FF/N) of Weston College, but I'm sure all of you knew that, and it is an honor to meet the perfect four of this college, and the girls who are following in their footsteps."
"Welcome, Headmaster," they said in unison and curtsied. I noticed when he said following in their footsteps he looked at Cecilia, that's odd. "Alright here come the sweets, ladies and gentlemen take your seats." (Haha another rhyme.)
He set his secret pastry bowl on the table then put his hand on top of mine, "Allow me, my Lady." Just like under his Swan gazebo he pulled out the seat.
"Oh what a gentleman," Zoey said, she started clapping and an echo soon followed. "Thank you, Headmaster, now as housemistress Michaelis pours us the tea why don't you ladies introduce yourselves." We started on my left with Zoey and (FP), then Audrey and Victoria, then Liliana, (FY), and Elizabeth. "Are you of the Midford household, Elizabeth?" "Why yes, my brother Eduard Midford attended Weston a year ago." "I thought your name sounded familiar."
Wow, I guess he really did run the college across the street; and then we ended with Ella, Luna, and a nervous Cecilia. "Cecilia, what a lovely name." he said.
"Oh uh, thank you."

💀🖤time skip brought to you by Bassy being one hell of a female butler/even though in these times a lady was either a housekeeper or maid🖤💀

"Housemistress these sweets are exquisite," I said, oh god I just complemented a Demon, I'll just drink more tea. "You must give us the recipes," Audrey said. "Hey if she's giving anyone the recipes it's house blue," Ella said. "Well if I couldn't bake nice snacks and sweets for a tea party—especially for the heads of the schools—what kind of housemistress would I be." "Yes, what kind would you be indeed." Oh Adrian, it's bad enough you're the only male here, don't sound creepy, and I think I saw Cecilia try to kick him.
"Well then, Headmaster, I hope you don't mind, but my girls wanted to ask you some questions." "That's fine by me, I'm an open book." "Alright let's start with Zoey, and remember, one question only." "No they don't have to—"

"Pardon my interruption," Zoey sad, "but we all talked it over and we're ok with it. Now don't worry I'll start off with something simple. Did you go to Weston?"
All eyes were on him.
"Yes I did, I wasn't a fag, but I was friends with two of them. One of them was Vincent Phantomhive."
"Oh really? Lizzie aren't you betrothed to his son?" Liliana asked.
"Yes, and it's strange, I've written him letters but he hasn't responded back."
"Give him time Lizzie, I'm sure he'll write back, now it's your turn, (FP)," Zoey said.
"Where are you from, Headmaster, the city or countryside?" This should be interesting.
"I'm from the city, I come from a family of Undertakers, my parents wanted me to get a good education so they saved up money and then sent me to Weston."
"Interesting," Cecilia said, "and undertakers don't usually get paid much."
"Audrey, Victoria, your turn," I said.
"Like Zoey I'm gonna keep it simple, any hobbies?"
"I do enjoy baking and playing the piano."
"What about painting, have you tried that?" Victoria asked, "and I know I just waisted my question but I don't care." "You didn't, I actually have tried painting a while back, and might I say she looked beautiful." Oh god I know what he's talking about. I drank my tea—and I didn't care that it was still a bit hot, my cheeks felt hotter.
"Well I guess it's my turn," Liliana said, "and Headmistress please forgive me, but we're all dying to know. Do you two know each other?" Cecilia almost dropped her tea cup, "oh pardon me." I don't know why she freaked out, I'm the one looking at the man, and right now with those eyes he looks like he could be my brother. Right now looking at him, he looks like he's in his twenties, if he were wearing his glasses he'd look like the Adrian I knew . . . I hope he comes by my dorm tonight. "How about we answer at the same time, Headmistress."
"Very well, mistress Michaelis start at three." This's risky, but already having him sitting next to me is enough. "Very well . . . Three . . . Two . . . One."

Cliffhanger.