A/N

This is just so you can tell the difference and similarities between the boys school and what I came up with for the girls school. Sadly I couldn't come up with a name 🤦‍♀️

The perfect 4 (p4 for short)
🚹
House Blue: Lawrence Bluewer
House Green: Herman Greenhill
House Red: Edgar Redmond
House Purple: Gregory Violet
🚺
House Blue: Ella, brunette with bangs, dark blue eyes, glasses, and always has her nose in a book.
House yellow: Liliana, a blond with green eyes, and always with her house flower in her hair.
House pink: Zoey, short blonde hair, hazel eyes, and always finding a way to style her hair.
House violet: Audrey, a brunette with the tips of her hair painted plum, purple eyes, and the dancing queen of the school.
The dorms in the girls school are the same as the boys, except House Violet has graffiti and art outside instead of a cemetery, and they all have gardens with their color flowers.

Just like the p4 boys, the p4 girls can ware hats—if they so choose—a waistcoat tailored with the fabric of their choice, or their skirts, shirts, or dresses can be tailored with the fabric of their choice. They only ware trousers when gardening or when it's time for sports.
Fag= young boys (or girls) who serve upper class students.

🚹 Weston College, a school protected by tradition and discipline.
House Blue: sapphire owl house for students in the academics board.
Flower: denitian
House Red: scarlet fox house for students of Nobel status.
Flower: rose
House Green: green lion house for students who exile in martial arts and or sports.
Flower: a holy tree
House Purple: violet wolf house for students accomplished in the arts board.
Flower: dahlia 
The schedule: 6:30 am turn out (wake up) 7:00 early morning tea, 7:20 attend school.
7:30 commencement of studies, 9:00 breakfast and after that fag time if you're not a fag then it's just recess or free time, 10:00 more fag time 12:00 lunch.
2:00 pm afternoon brake, 5:00 cricket, 6:00 wash up, 6:30 supper.
7:00 homework, and 8:00 bedtime.
What the letter y means= penalty points, and you write a Latin poem 100 times.

🚺 S/N college, a school that teaches girls how to become proper ladies, wives, and mothers.
House Blue: students in the academics board. Flower: iris
House Pink (instead of red): house for students of Nobel status. Flower: rose
House Yellow (instead of green): students who exile in martial arts and or sports. Flower: tulip
House Violet: students accomplished in the arts board. Flower: candytuft
The schedule: 6:30 am, turn out (wake up)
7:00: early morning tea.
7:20: attend school.
7:30: commencement of studies.
9:00: breakfast and after that 1st fag time or free time.
10:00:attire (outfit) class, then 2nd fag time or free time.
12:00: lunch.
1:00: pm study.
2:00: afternoon brake.
3:30: afternoon tea.
4:00: sports with horses.
5:00: cricket.
6:00: wash up.
6:30: supper.
7:00: homework.
8:00: bedtime.
I put the 1st and 2nd fag thing because you don't want so many girls running around, I mean girls are supposed to look pretty not sweating.
What the letter y means= penalty points, and you write what you did wrong, and that you'll never do it again 100 times in Latin.

This is so you get an idea of what the uniforms look like, But the skirts are longer, either to the knees or to the ankles. I mostly described the dress ideas had but couldn't find pictures. And as for the tutors and mistresses, they wear the same outfits as the men in the boys school, either trousers or long skirts.

 And as for the tutors and mistresses, they wear the same outfits as the men in the boys school, either trousers or long skirts

Don't worry no skirt is like that

And now the fags, but no fork design on the tie. 😁😆

Now for the p4 with their skirt tailored, with one of many fabrics