20: The preformance

I think I've gone weak from just looking at that pic. Featuring the song Angel Of Music from the movie The Phantom Of The Opera. And here's your dress.

I think I found Bells dress

I think I found Bells dress. 😁

(Y/N)s POV:

"Welcome gentleman to the (S/N) college theatre, now as your Headmaster told you you will be preforming with my ladies The Phantom Of The Opera, and I have faith in you all that you'll do great." "They're the best when it comes to memory, theater, and music, Headmistress," Gregory Violet said. "If you gentlemen have any questions, ask Audrey or Victoria." I left the theater and headed to my office. "So how'd it go?" Grace asked. "We've got our actors and orchestra, I need not say more." "Well then I'll plan the party and not say more. See you at lunch."

Ciels POV:

Once my fag time was over I headed to Sebastian's dorm, the whole way I heard things like, "Can you believe it, both schools working together to preform a play."
"I heard it was the Headmistresses idea," or, "Do you have your dress picked out for the after party?" When I entered Sebastian's dorm there was peace and tranquillity. "Housemistress I'm here." "Splendid my Lord, and right on time too, your dress for the after party is ready." I sat down and started hitting my head with the pillow. "Why is everyone making a big deal about this? it's like they've never seen a theater performance before, and it's not till three days." "Well my Lord, the mistresses say that it was usually the Headmaster that invites the girls over to Weston, and that this's a first for both colleges."
"Hmph so this really was her idea, what exactly is she planning anyway?"
"I'll see if I can help her pick out a dress and ask her while I'm at it, now here's your lunch, smoked salmon."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

I was torn between two choices, a long black shoulder-length dress, and a long white dress with a sweetheart neckline. "This's hard Bassy, it's like choosing between good and bad." "No it's not. Think of it like this, do you love him, or do you need more time." I had almost gone the whole day without thinking about him.
Knock knock.
"Who is it?" "It's the perfect dress for the party," Grace said. I thought back on what I ordered, a long yellow, with gold lace on it, and off the shoulders. It'll go perfect with the locket. "Bring it in, Grace." When I opened the box Bassy went and put the dresses back in the wardrobe. "I'm seeing long and curly hair with gold rose pins in it," she said. "That sounds lovely," Grace said.

💀🖤the middle of the night🖤💀

Undertakers POV:

The butler told me to meet him and the young Earl in what I call the garden of the dead. "Well well, you're on time, hihi I was worried I'd have to snap my fingers and have the dead go get you," I said. "Let's cut to the chase, why did you answer those questions like that?" "I simply told the truth, just reworded the answer, and you and I know which one is a lie, young Earl." He was getting grumpy, "Alright I asked my question, now it's your turn, and ask wisely." I only had about five minutes to think about it before he got here, but I had my question. For the butler that is.
"Weather you were talking about me or not, did she ever bring up the word love?"
"Yes, I said 'do you love him, or do you need more time,' and she said nothing."
"I see," I looked at the picture in my hand, she had an orchid behind her ear and I had one in my mouth like a Latin dancer. "Give this to her, hopefully when she sees it it'll bring back memories." I jumped on top of the wall about to cross over, "Undertaker, I suggest you wear a suit with a bit of gold on it for the party."
"Very well, butler."

🎭3 days later🎭

(Y/N)s POV:

It's not that big of a theater, just your main entrance and first floor, then a second floor with side seats—for most of the teachers—and a pit for the orchestra. Me and him were close to the front in the side seats, and we remembered to whisper when talking.
"I don't understand why the wealthy like to sit up here," I said. "Because they like to think of it as bragging about how better they are."
"Well I'd rather see the show in front of me then have to turn my head or waist."
"Hehe, good thing when we saw Les Misérabels we were down there."

🎭a few minutes into the show🎭 (if the letters are normal then it's a male, if it's like this then it's Victoria, if it's like this then it's Audrey, and if it's underlined it's both girls)

"Bravi, bravi, bravissimi!"

"Christine, Christine?"
"Christine."

"Where in the world
Have you been hiding?
Really - you were perfect.
I only wish
I knew your secret
Who is this new
Tutor?"

"Father once spoke of an angel
I used to dream he'd appear.
Now as I sing I can sense him
And I know he's here."

"Here in this room he calls me softly
Somewhere inside, hiding.
Somehow I know he's always with me
He, the unseen genius."

"Christine, Christine you must have been dreaming
Stories like this can't come true.
Christine, you're talking in riddles
And it's not like you."

"Angel of music, guide and guardian
Grant to me your glory."

"Who is this angel?
This"

"Angel of music, hide no longer
Secret and strange angel."

"He's with me even now
Your hands are cold
All around me
Your face, Christine, it's white
It frightens me
Don't be frightened."

Once again there was clapping, "I never knew your queen could sing."
"Well in her next act she'll blow your mind, or so I've been told."