32: A midnight tea party

I had no other option 😆 he has tea like a boss—of an all-boys school. featuring the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.
Imagine this dress

Except with a high-low skirt like the one in the backstory of chapter 8: first date

(Y/N)s POV:

I found this lovely dress in the back of my wardrobe, I have the perfect shoes that match the color of the flowers, and I decided to put the flower on the side of my head with a hair pin. I saw his silhouette coming towards me, and his eyes seemed to be glowing. "So you're on time," I said. "And your legs are showing, Headmistress, that's not very ladylike, that's quite the scandal if you ask me."
". . . Just shut up and take me to that secret garden."

Undertakers POV:

She was practically glowing, the way the top and bottom of her dress looked reminded me of our first date. "As you wish." I took her to Weston and took her to the room with a pipe organ, just a few notes and turns . . . Aaaannddd, there.

(Y/N)s POV:

A secret door opened up. "Shall we, m'lady?" He had his arm out, my left shoulder said turn around, while my right shoulder felt interested. "We shall, besides we haven't gone on a tea date in weeks." "Oh so they were dates," he said. I just ignored him, and at the other end of the passage a door opened up to a secret garden. "Welcome to our midnight tea party."

It was breathtaking: flowers all around, a mid size table with sweets, two fancy like seats, all this under the light of the moon

It was breathtaking: flowers all around, a mid size table with sweets, two fancy like seats, all this under the light of the moon. "Your seat m'lady." "Thank you." Sitting here I felt like I was having tea with the Queen, but instead I was having tea with a legend/ex boyfriend. "A toast, to an amazing and legendary cricket tournament," he said. "Alright, but I'm sure this won't be the last." Since we weren't so close, all we could do was move the cups forward and make the noise when they toast.
"Cling."
"Cling."

🖤💀time skip💀🖤

I couldn't eat another sweet tart, chocolate covered strawberry, or even his bone biscuits. "Who knew eating sweets was hard work," I said. "Haha, and sadly there's still some left." He sat back with a grin and a tea cup in his hand. (And shades 😆 haha jk back to the fanfic.)
He looks the same—except for the scar—but there's still something different.
"According to my pocket watch, it's almost 2, but sadly," he got up and came to me, "I can't take you back without a dance." ". . . Well you doo owe me a dance."
I couldn't help but smile, then I took his hand. "Remember the song A Thousand Years?" He asked. I got into my position, "lead the way and I'll press play in my head."

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer
He pulled me closer, this was sooner than expected.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Undertakers POV:

This was my favorite part of the song.
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
It really has, I have to tell her, I have tell her everything that happened after I left.

One step closer

(Y/N)s POV:

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
He spun me out, then back in, only this time my back was facing him.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
I finally found him, or should I say he found me, or maybe hope and fate brought us together.

One step closer (x2)
I turned around and put my arms around his neck.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
The dance stopped, and the kiss started. My leg started to go up, but sadly we needed to breathe so we separated.

"Why did you choose that song, Adrian?" "Because of so many of the lyrics, 'Beauty in all she is,' 'I believed I would find you,' but most importantly, the last fifteen of them." I saw it in his eyes and smile, the feeling that I couldn't get out of my mouth . . . until now. "I feel the same way . . . Adrian Crevan I l—"

"There you are."

Cliffhanger. 😈😈😈 U all probably hate me for not writing down the words, but good news I finished vol 28. I can feel something big coming.