Bonus Feature: the Real wedding

what . . . Oh you thought this fanfic was over, no no no, my first anime fanfic—the Pirate and the mermaid, a hetalia fanfic—had a bonus feature so this is having one too, and since that one had a song this one is having one too. It's All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion, also one of the reasons this one is long. Here's your real wedding dress:

You can make the dress whatever color you want, and the bridesmaids dresses can be your second favorite color

You can make the dress whatever color you want, and the bridesmaids dresses can be your second favorite color. As for him instead of a white and black tie—which is the tie the boys will be wearing—it's black and white. and your accessory:

A Lily—or your favorite flower—crystal hair Combe, why does the picture have to be so big

🇫🇷Paris, France🇫🇷

(Y/N)s POV:

"The view is so beautiful." "Yes, yes it is." "You're talking about me, aren't you, Adrian." "Hihihi yes yes I am." He had his right hand around my waist and I had my head on his shoulder. "Could this night be any more romantic." "Three, two, one." Some lights started to turn on, even some on the tower. "I hear they're calling this city the city of lights," he said. I turned to look at him, "you're an amazing man you know that," I moved his hair back to see his eyes, "and handsome at that." "Forgive me my love, but you're wrong," he put his left hand behind my head, "I'm an amazing and handsome husband." He leaned in for a kiss, our first lips kiss . . . that didn't come. "What are you two doing here?"
"We're here looking for you Undertaker, and Will told us you'd be here," the blonde one said. "See Eric I told you they'd be here, but you insisted we search all the sights of Paris," the brunette said. "Ok what do you reapers want? Because we're trying to have a honeymoon like normal married people," I said. "Dearie, wait for me down on French soil, I'll make sure they talk fast then we can go back to the hotel and pretend none of this happened, please." We're married, we're supposed to work as a team, whatever they say to him they can say to me . . . although technically this's the honeymoon, we don't work as a team till it's over. "You have five minutes mister."

Undertakers POV:

She took the elevator down to France. "Alright what do you want, I finally got back the treasure I thought I lost forever." "Well uh . . . we actually had to talk to both of you, but I told Eric that telling you alone would be better," Alan said. "Well start talking, because the misses hates it when I'm late."