31: Cricket

Previously:
"Headmistress (L/N), your ladies succeeded in chess, but can they succeed in cricket." "Girls, I'm sorry to inform you, but tea time and fag time will have to be cut short. We have practice to attend to." "Wait two weeks, we have two weeks to make these girls better cricket players then the boys?"
And this is your outfit, the girls will be wearing the same thing except the sweater in their house color, and the tie is in their house color and black.

" "Wait two weeks, we have two weeks to make these girls better cricket players then the boys?"And this is your outfit, the girls will be wearing the same thing except the sweater in their house color, and the tie is in their house color and black

Ciels POV:

"That's it, I can't take this anymore, Sebastian we're leaving." "Young master it's just two more weeks." "Yes two more weeks, and five days." And speaking of two weeks, I was getting hungrier every day, this corset even sucks the food out of you. "When's the last time they went on a date?" "Almost a week." "I see."
They've had help from Sebastian, but I think it's time they had help from me.

🏫in Weston college the next day🏫

"A midnight tea party again, my Lord." "Yes, just you two, at that garden, with the same tea cups and flower." I don't know why he's sitting there thinking, I mean it's a perfect date. ". . . You know I was actually planning on doing this, I just don't know when," he said. "How about the night after the game," Sebastian said.
"Sounds perfect."
"Great, I'll make sure Sebastian has the desserts ready on time." "Hihihi why the rush, don't you like playing dress up." I started twitching.

🏫back at (S/N)🏫

(Y/N)s POV:

"Alright the schedules are ready, time for your attire." "Grace all I need are trousers, boots, a shirt, and a sweater-vest over the shirt." "But you have dresses that are calling your name." She started giving me puppy dog eyes. "Grace I know what you're saying but listen to me, you saw how all those women surrounded him yesterday, right?" She nodded her head, "well what if men were surrounding me." "Hmmm . . . ok I'll go look for your trousers."

🏏time skip cause I'm lazy and I also have HW to do🏏

Four long lines of ladies, not a single skirt or dress, only trousers, shirts, and sweater-vest with their house crest embroidered on it. "Alright ladies, we are gonna march over there and show those men that we are more then pretty. That we can be more than wives and mothers." They were hiped up and ready, but to get them more ready, I pointed at each line with my cricket bat, and gave them a little motivational talk. "Roses, when we win, there will be men on their knees begging that you marry one of them," they cheered. "Tulips, let's beat them at their own traditional game," they cheered. "Irises, show them that your minds are just as good physically then sitting down," they cheered. "And candytufts, let's see how those men look dressed like ladies when they put on a show about how you beat them," the last cheers. "Open the gates."

🏫in Weston college🏫

Undertakers POV: