38: So long College, hello London

The last dress, in college that is:

(Y/N)s POV:

I stretched my arms before waking up. "Are you trying to punch me in the face?"
I looked right, he was up on his elbow staring at me. "Look if you didn't like last night—"
"Oh I did, and we both know it." He pulled me close and started kissing my neck where there should be a hickey. "A-Adrian stop, hihi it's too early." "Ha, not halfway across the world." "Ah, stop before someone—"
Knock knock.
He was gone—I didn't even see where he went—and now the bed felt a little cold.
"Come in." Like always it was Grace with my breakfast, I'm gonna miss this.
"Good morning, (Y/N)," she called me by my name, I wish she'd have done that more. "I'll leave your breakfast on the table and get your bath ready, oh and you might wanna be careful on the left side of the bed." I looked down.
(He's basically like this except without his tung out.)

(We do love psychos, especially him 😆 ok back to the book)"What are you doing?" "What, I heard there was breakfast

"What are you doing?" "What, I heard there was breakfast." There was breakfast, enough for the both of us, and Grace put lavender oil in my bath so I'll smell nice and clean on my last day. "Well I joined you for breakfast, sadly I can't join you in your morning bath." He gave me a kiss that tasted like hunny, "where you going?"
"I've got things to pack as well, don't worry this day will go bye fast, now you should wash up and spend time with your girls as much as you can." He tipped his hat. "See you soon my love."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I was gonna miss teaching fashion, after today the thing I'll be teaching is martial arts . . . on a few conditions. I went and fired Olga—wow that woman can curse—and I know it's not even lunch time, but I went back to my dorm to pack and select my afternoon dress. "Grace, what a surprise." "Don't worry I already picked out your dress." It was blue and white with orange flowers on it. "Isn't this the dress that—"
"The dress that you had when you first started five years ago? Yes yes it is, but don't worry I made a few alterations so it should fit." "You're full of surprises, Grace."

"Ok fine, Grella sit down." "Thank you." My last college lunch became a wedding consultation. "Now don't we have to have the groom here with us?" "Oh dearie I'm sure he'll agree with whatever you say, but don't worry I'll look for you two tomorrow and we'll talk more. Now, the dress, I was thinking something black and white." She/he had a book with her/him just on dresses, where's a man when you need him. After all this lunch and talk of a wedding that even I don't know when will happen, I went into the ballroom where we had our first dance. I can still see that night in front of me, no one but us on the dance floor, now to do that but somewhere else, "Oh, Headmistress you're here." "Elizabeth, what is it?"
"The vice told me to come get you, that it's time to get dressed." "I'll be right there," she left. I looked back . . . Soon it'll be time to dance alone, as husband and wife.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I was dressed, packed, and had my last tea time with my Perfect 4. Now to give my girls one last motivational speech. I was at the doors of the college on a little stage. "Ladies, I'm sorry that I have to go today, but I know you all can be strong without me, that you can prove to the men that you're just as fine on your own then with them. You can do what they do, I mean house blue did beat them at chess, and house yellow was close to winning cricket." They nodded. "Ladies as long as you're brave and think positive, you can accomplish and be anything you want." They started clapping and chanting 'Headmistress (L/N)'. "Ladies, once I walk out those gates I'm not Headmistress, which is why I pass on that job to Grace Smith." They started clapping as she came up. "It is an honor, I hope I can fallow in your footsteps." "You don't have to fallow, just keep the traditions and walk on your own." We gave each other hugs that were tighter then the corset. "Please don't cry till the wedding," I said. "I won't if you won't, and I'll bring you the biggest present I can find." I heard a creek from the gates, outside them was a horse-drawn carriage with my stuff, a Demon was on the drivers seat, and at the doors was a man with long silver hair, I think he winked at me.
The girls opened up a line, and I walked at just the right pace out this school, I turned around and curtsied at my girls for the last time, and they to me.
"Farewell ladies," I took his hand and went in.

"Lord Phantomhive?"

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

The drive to London wasn't what I expected, with Lord Phantomhive in the carriage he ended up talking a bit of business with Adrian, I noticed that when they talked Adrian changed his voice, it sounded a bit high and like someone who would be from London. I kinda like it. We even discussed wedding plans.
"So this's the Undertakers parlor." "Yes indeed, and your home until we can find a place." Oh that won't take long.

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

I cleaned up the place a bit, but where there were blood stains was uncleanable.
Cling.
"Hello, and wel . . . Well look who's here, I was wondering when you'd show up."
"Yes, hello, I was hoping you'd be here since you weren't at the school."
"Dearest who's at the—oh hello, Will." All that was missing was Grell, Sebastian, Lord Phantomhive, and a tea set and this would of been like a reunion.
"What're you doing here?" Adrian asked. "Don't worry, I know why he's here, don't you remember the whole girls being Grim Reapers and having to learn how to fight thing." "Riiight, when one of our most romantic nights was interrupted." He had a blade in hand, I went and put it on the desk before he cuts another one of his fingers off. "So are you going to take the offer of teaching martial arts to the new female Reapers?" I looked at Adrian, "It's your decision, (Y/N)."
I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll take it on a few conditions." He started laughing, "hehehe I didn't know you would answer so fast hehe." "Alright, name your conditions."
"We both get our apartments back, and if he forgot to turn in books," which he did, "clear them off his list." "Very well," he pushed his glasses up with his scythe, "when will you be ready to teach?" "I'm gonna need to refresh my memories of the realm, so I'll get back to you and the heads on that." He pushed his glasses up with his scythe again, "I'll be off then, I have to do the work of a certain redhead, I'll inform the heads of the association,"  he opened the door, "oh and I don't think you'll have to worry about one of the apartments," and left. I heard chuckling, "Adrian, what did he mean by that?"

"Hehe, I wanted to wait hehe, till we got married, hehe but it looks like it'll have to be tonight." After dumping out a few things from inside his robe, he brought out his apartment keys. "What do you say to dinner at your favorite pub?"
"I don't know, what do you say to an appetizer as dinner?" When we went back it smelled like home when you returned from vacation, and in trousers, a shirt, a coat, and boots I felt like a girl ready to be a Reaper. And walking with him felt like a bonus, like he was my personal tutor—who then asked me to be his wife.