33: The Truth

I'm seeing double 😆 and I have no idea which ones more attractive 😆 I love pictures like this, where there backs are facing each other, or they are facing each other looking like they're about to fight, tell me which one looks more attractive, his past self or the one we know now.
Previously:
I saw it in his eyes and smile, the feeling that I couldn't get out of my mouth . . . until now. "I feel the same way . . . Adrian Crevan I l—"
"There you are."

(Y/N)s POV:

On top of the wall there was a Grim Reaper with his hair combed back, a death scythe that looks like hedge cutters, and he's holding Grella by the hair.
"Will, what a surprise." ". . . You know him?" He threw Grella down and jumped. "Don't worry I'm not here to talk to you, I'm here to talk to her." Adrian pulled me close, "I know why you're here." "Yes but I don't, Adrian what's going on here?"
His eyes, I knew there was something different about him, "Adrian what's—"
That Will turned around and with his death scythe broke down the door that was behind Adrian's seat. "I knew it. A Demon."
Behind that door was a boy with a blue eye—who looks strangely familiar—and a dress? And behind him was a man dressed like a butler—who also looks familiar—with those Demon eyes glowing, and that black hair . . . "Wait . . . B—"
"BASSY MY LOVE, it's youuuu." Grella went flying at him, but he punched him/her so hard he/she landed next to Will. "You two ruined it," the boy said.
I looked around, the ending of a date ruined by Demons, Reapers, a boy in a dress, and the whole time he's on the floor laughing his ass off.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! O-oh young Earl I didn't expect to seehihi you in a dress, hihi, and (___) is so not your color." "Oh and like it's yours," Grella said.
"What are you two doing here?" "That depends, are you here for him/her or—"
"Okay stop!!!" With his laughter and those love and death stares between the Demon and Reapers, I was getting a migraine. Adrian got back up and composed himself. "(Y/N) are you—"
"No, not one word from you, or either of you four. Not until I ask you something." I had to sit down on the armrest, ok, here goes.
"You, who are you and what are you doing here?" He used the tip of his scythe to push up his glasses.

"(Y/N)(L/N), I am William T. Spears of the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association, I was sent here not just to get this sad excuse for a coworker," he hit Grella with his scythe, "but to inform you—since he couldn't—that they are finally allowing women to be Grim Reapers." If I was holding something in my hand, I just dropped it. "You were supposed to tell me this, Sutcliff." "I was, but then you figured out what I was and I was enjoying this job, and that love story between—"
"Shut up. Even if you are telling the truth, why should I go back with you?"
"Because you're one of the best women in martial arts, and the head want you to teach the girls." Great, if I go back to my old life, I go from Headmistress to tutor.

Undertakers POV:

She looked at me, "are they telling the truth?" I told myself I'd tell her the truth, and so I will. "Yes they are, I was going to tell you, but after all the things that happened these weeks, I just forgot about it."
"Headmistress I and my young master can vouch for what he's saying."
The young Earl looked at him like he'd blown their cover. "I see, so everybody here knew but me." Sadly it isn't that funny, because now it's time for Phantomhive and his butler to answer whatever question she has.

(Y/N)s POV:

"Alright you two. I know why you're still here, but who exactly are you?"
The butler stepped forward. "I am Sebastian Michaelis, butler of the Phantomhive household, and this's my young Lord, Ciel Phantomhive." As I looked at them I saw the resemblance to Bassy and Cecilia, Grella did call him . . . "Sebastian tell me you have a sister named Bassy." "Sadly no, Headmistress."
"Do you have a sister, young Lord?" "Nor I, Headmistress." His name, Phantomhive . . . Phantomhive . . . Phantom—
"Oh my god, the Queens guard-dog." This time I did have something in my hand, only now it spilled over. "Ok I can assure you my college—"
"You have no need to worry, Headmistress, I have had my butler search every nook and cranny and we have found nothing out of the ordinary," he took my hands, "if you ask me, you are running a five star all-girls college." And this complement is coming from a thirteen year old boy.
"Thank you very much, and Lord Phantomhive, did the Queen send me the letter with your fake identities?" "No, I actually made up my name on the carriage ride here, never would have guessed you got it right. Now that I think about it, she would've told me that in her letter."

"I wrote it."

Undertakers POV:

There's no hiding it now. "I wrote that letter . . . I even wrote the one the 'queen' sent you."
"You what!" they all said. They all had the same facial expression, but I'll have to laugh about it later. "When I heard there was a Reaper at (S/N), I was hoping it might be you. If it was, I knew I couldn't do this alone." "So you forged a letter in the name of the Queen and sent it to my estate," the young Earl said.
"Hihi, well who else was I gonna send it to, and besides, when I saw it was next to Weston, who better to sneak around then you, Earl Phantomhive." "You know what you told us now can get you thrown in prison, right?" the butler said.
"Not unless we catch him first and throw him in our prison," Will said.
"NO!"
Not only did (Y/N) get in front of me, but a red chainsaw and dinner utensils did too. "Take her back to her dorm while we explain everything to him," Grell said.
I didn't hesitate, I took her into my arms and jumped over the wall.

💀🖤at the dorm🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

I've had two males in my school—one being high in society, another his Demon butler—my ex being the head of the school across the street, a Reaper wanting to work at my school. And after all this they want me to go back and teach girls how to fight. "(Y/N), are you alright?" But I don't think he wants me to. "Adrian, where have you been ever since you retired?" We sat on the bench at the foot of my bed again. "I came back up here, and became a mortician, now I know what you're thinking, dead bodies again? Well I got so use to reaping souls I thought that maybe I could make the dead look handsome and beautiful." I wasn't thinking that. "So that Undertaker thing was sort of true." "Yes it was." That makes two out of ten lies from the sunset tea party, I went over and sat on my desk. "You know you can't get me out of this college that easily, right."
"Oh I know, but do the heads know, and I won't pressure you into sending them an answer." Those words reminded me of the man he was, but I have to remember, he's still the same man. Just updated a bit. "You should go back to that secret garden before it's not a secret anymore." I walked up to him and used my hairpin that kept the flower on my hair, to keep it pinned onto his suits out breast pocket. "There now you look even more handsome." "Aren't you forgetting something?" "Oh right." I gave him his last kiss of the night. "Until then, Adrian." "Until then, my love."

Undertakers POV:

When I got back to the garden, it didn't look like a garden, there were broken pots of flowers everywhere, and all the desserts were gone. All but one bone biscuit that says the words, I love you. "Oh that's right I put you on the bottom." I face palmed myself.
I then took the flower from my pocket, tonight this flower made her shine more beautifully than she already does. I think I know what flower will be in her hair the next time I paint her.
"(Y/N), I can't wait any longer, I will have you in my arms."