22: Intimate Moments

Time for some fluff, or smut, whatever you wanna call it, the lemon won't come for a while.
Previously:
I know sex is a sin, but that's what put me to sleep that night, memory's of our intimate moments.

Featuring this lovely suit that I would love, and I don't care the color it is.

📚backstories📚

I don't know why (BFN) talked me into buying this outfit, but I gotta admit, I've never felt so sophisticated. A (F/C) suit that goes just over the knees, with a strait skirt, and a wrap blazer jacket. "Miss (L/N), Adrian Crevan would like to see you." "Really (BFN)." "Well these files are for him, and I think you should give them to him." "Ok fine, give me." Not many women who work here wear skirts—the bosses try to treat the woman here like equals—we can dress like the men even though we don't reap souls. The higher the floor the less women you see, by the time I reached his office I was the only woman in the hall.
Knock knock.
Sure he's seen me in a dress, but I'm not sure I want him to see me in this skirt at work.
"Come in." Oh well, he can't say anything bad anyway, I'm his girlfriend.

Undertakers POV:

The door opened, and the silhouette of the most beautiful woman in the GRDA was in front of me. That outfit she's wearing caught her features perfectly, from her shoulders, to her waist, to her hips, and she's even wearing those shoes with colorful skulls. I would love to see if she's—
"*snap* Adrian, you awake?"
"What?" Oh shit, I let my mind take the reigns of the horse and lead me down the dirty path. "I said here are the files on your next three souls." "Oh thank you."
I took the files, but I can check them out later. "Well I'll be going now, see you later."

(Y/N)s POV:

I grabbed the door handle, "(Y/N), can you come here." When I turned around he looked the same way like when I first came in here, one leg over the other, his arms on the armrest, and his death scythe next to him. Three words, like, a, boss.
"Yes, Adrian?" I was on his side of the desk practically sitting on it. "You know I never thought I'd see you in a suit like this, you look like an office assistant."
I chuckled a bit, "Well I did just bring you files." He got up and was just inches from my face. "Would you be my office assistant if I could have one?"
"I'll answer your question with one of my own, am I your girlfriend?"
At that he closed the gap between us, I was sitting on his desk with my legs tangled in his, I started toying with that strand of hair that he has braided.
When I moaned in his mouth that's when we separated. "*sigh* Forgive me *sigh* but I've been wanting to do that for a while," he said. "On your desk?"
"No, just get the chance to kiss you before I left to reap." He jumped back up and had me pinned to the desk. "But I didn't expect you to look . . . well . . . let's put it this way." His hand started to go up my thigh and under my skirt. "If you ever dress like this again," it stopped at my womanhood, "we will finish this in my apartment." ". . . Office, or bedroom?" I asked. He's not the only one who can play rough.

Undertakers POV:

She did her best to make herself look beautiful—wiped off whatever lipstick got off her lips—then left, and I had a hard time getting it off my lips. As she walked out I couldn't stop looking at her, and neither could other men, when they looked my way I gave them a look that had them quivering with fear.

As for these . . . I'll leave them to your imagination.

4play intimacy:

The only other times I had that suit on, was when he was my boss and I was his assistant. If the boss was disappointed, you were punished, if he was pleased, then you were rewarded.

Sweet intimacy:

Weather it's chocolate covered strawberries, or chocolate covered bone biscuits, or any other pastry, after dessert there's more dessert.

Rough intimacy:

The first time was a bit painful . . . But then came pleasure.

Lustful intimacy:

What he whispers I'm my ear makes it hard to speak and makes me weak in the knees.

Romantic intimacy:

Flower(s) in his hand, cuddles on the couch, and (___), all this in one day means there's romance coming.

📚back to the 80s📚

(Y/N)s POV:

I was sweating and my face felt hot, I couldn't believe I thought of those times. I grabbed the mask that was on the pillow next to me, I could still see his eye behind it.
I looked under my pillow, this picture . . . it was the last time we made love.
I stated to think about him . . . about us.
Our times alone together, both tea and dates.
Our first dance after all those years.
These dreams and memories.
Those kisses, both knuckles and lips.
Those eyes—scare or not—that I got lost in.
And then I felt my heart beat, with one hand I touched my chest, and with the other I held onto my locket.
"Good morning Headmistress, here's your, breakfast? . . . (Y/N) are you ok?" Grace hardly ever calls me by my name. I looked at her, never feeling so alive.
"Grace . . . I'm still in love with him."