37: Intimate love (part 2)

Ok now it's time for a lemon.
Previously:
I could hardly open my eyes. I was seeing stars. Stars that started to look like me and him.

(Y/N)s POV:

He was done reaping souls so we went on our picnic early. The four of us.
"Oh no, there's one biscuit left," he said. "I want it." "No I want it." "First one of you boys to come down from the tree gets it," I said. They both jumped down, one looks like his father—even has to wear glasses—the other looks like me—and by that I mean he has my hair color. "Alright it's a draw so you both get half, Adrian give me the . . . *sigh* you ate it again didn't you?" he looked left and right, "uh, no." "Boys go play, I need to talk to your father." They went down the hill while I went and sat on his lap. "Oh Adrian Crevan, what am I going to do with you?" He gave me a kiss that tasted like chocolate, "how about love me till the day there's a statue of the four of us." "Ya sure." The day that happens is the day Grell gets pregnant. We sat back on the tree, his hands around my waist, my head on his shoulder . . . "Come for me my love." He whispered.

None of that was real, I think, or hope. I opened my eyes and felt like I was gonna come. He was still down there, "Come for me my love." I held onto the bedsheet.
"O-oh no." I came and he licked me clean. "Hehe, you liked all this didn't you?"
I sat on my elbows, "No . . . I loved it, just like I loved everything you gave me then and now. Now do you mind if I give you pleasure down there?"

Undertakers POV:

I sat up, she looked so beautiful in nothing but the ring on her finger, and the locket around her neck. "How about we save that for our honeymoon," I started to take off my trousers, "now why don't we end this night with what you've wanted most of all."

(Y/N)s POV:

He had a few big scars on his legs, but they're nothing compared to the other thing he has down his waist. I remember it being big, but not like this. "Do you like what you see?" most of the time when he says that to me I get shivers down my spine, but this time it ended with the words, "yes, yes I do."
I opened my legs a bit, he had his tip at the entrance. "Just say the word and I'll stop, then again say the word and I'll go faster." I nodded my head, "go on."
I felt pain when it was in completely, but while he whispered sweet nothings into my ear and stroked my thighs, that pain soon became pleasure. "Tell me, what is it that you want, what do you desire?" "You, I desire you, Adrian Crevan, show me if in bed you're still the man you were years ago." "As you wish, my treasure."

At first I felt nothing, but the faster he went the more pleasure I felt, and then he hit my sweet spot. "Oh god." "Hehe, there," he whispered, "you want me to hit you there." "I don't want you to stop." And so he did, then I started seeing stars again.

We were sitting in a couch under a gazebo, his arm around my shoulder, two toddlers on the floor playing with toys, and both our hands on my stomach.
"What do you think, a boy or a girl?" "The question is will it be one or two?" He said. Every time he said something crazy I just had to kiss him. "I love you."
"Haha ooofff corse you do . . . now say my name." "What?" "say my name."

What ever that was wasn't real, but this pleasure in my womanhood was.
We were both moving in sync, parts of our bodies sweating, all this was because of one word. Love.
"(Y/N) say my name."
"Adrian."
"Louder, so that both colleges can hear you."
"Adrian."
"Louder so even hell hears you." I couldn't, "Adrian, I'm-I'm almost coming."

Undertakers POV:

"I am as well." I could hear both our hearts beating like mad, I was worried one of us would come first, but now I'm worried which one of us will pass out. "Oh no." That face, I recognize it, "(Y/N) don't," "I can't hold it much longer." "(Y/N)."
"Adrian I,"
"(Y/N)."
"I love you."
"I love you." We both climaxed at the same time, the chances of a child 50/50.
We both got under the blanket.

(Y/N)s POV:

Our legs were tangled together, our heartbeats slowing down a bit, his arms held me tight, and I was at the crook of his neck. "*sigh* That *sigh* has got to be *sigh* the best love you've ever given me." "Hehehe, well I love you, and I'll do anything to make you happy." And with this ring on my finger I know you mean it. "*sigh* Adrian you should probably go before—"
"No, no I left you before on a night like this and I am not gonna do it again. Ever."
He gave me my last kiss of the night, "I love you, Adrian . . ."

Undertakers POV:

"I love you too, (Y/N)." She drifted off into sleep in my arms, just like I planned.
I said I wouldn't stop trying until I did, and sure there were a few interruptions, but in the end I got what I wanted. We both did. "Sleep nice and soundly dearie, we've got a long drive back to my parlor tomorrow."