Chapter 9: You are my only home

Somewhere in an isolated desert, existing beyond the confines of reality, a large figure roamed throughout the lands. Parts of his body were covered in fur as if he was wearing a thick rug. He looked out to the stars and smirked, looking back down as he held his gnarly fingers out in front of him, as he created a projection of the real world.

He looked to see that Chaz had just left the residents of Isabel and her family, and to that, he smirked. "Hmph, everything's going directly as planned." He said with a bottomless and demonic tone. He then heard an electric noise behind him as he turned his head to the side to see two tiny humans with cloaks on.

The two individuals knelt in respect, as their faces stared at the dirty surface, hearing the heavy breathing originating from the large figure. "I assume you managed to persuade the woman at the orphanage to force them into giving Chaz to them?" The mysterious entity asked.

"Yes my liege, it is done as you requested, Chaz has been sent to the orphanage out of town." The make servant answered. "Good, very good. Have you been able to locate a suitable life form for me to take yet?" He asked. "Not yet my liege, but we're very close to finding a body that will be able to withstand your power." The male servant answered as the large abnormal figure turned to face the two.

"I must say I'm impressed with your accomplishments... but your efforts say otherwise." He added, making them both look up at him, confused as to what they did wrong.

"Wha-what do you mean? We-"

"YOU'VE NOT LOCATED THE DECEDENT OF THOSE THREE LITTLE BASTARDS YET!!! YOU KNOW THAT HIS FRIEND'S STOPPED HIM BACK THEN AND HIS BLOODLINE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MY BROTHER AND THOSE FILTHY TRAITORS ALINED THEMSELVES WITH!!!" he roared, slamming his fist into the ground startling the female servant, as the male servant didn't flinch.

His fist then dragged along the sand as he got up and looked at the projection of Chaz. "Nothing will stop us from taking back this world... nothing." The beast openly said, his eyes filled with such blackness and evil. The servants then shakily got up and started to walk away, before the large figure stopped them.

"Wait!... maybe we can use this to our advantage? Leonheart, send some of your men to find this... Ackerman woman, and... dispose of her. I heard from one of our insiders, that an Ackerman's wife left with a child years ago. I'm certain that the baby is the decedent of... her."

The female servant then started shaking, as she found this task rather too much for her to handle. "B-but sir that's-" "do I detect a lack of commitment? If you do not as your told, I WILL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!" The beast thundered, cutting her off so ferociously, leaving her consumed by terror.

"Now go! I have more important matters to attend to." The two servants then vanished, leaving his presence, and leaving him to float about in his thoughts. 'I will find you and your companions brother... if only those brats didn't stop him back then. This world could've been ours to rule.' He pondered in his head, as he stared at an old memory image from sixty-eight years ago, in the year 1932.

It showed a gang of humans with some sort of grappling paraphernalia, battling a huge three hundred and fifty-meter monster. The monster itself had long black hair going far past his head down to its torso, with his eyes glowing purple navy blue. His teeth surrounded his lips were on the outside, creating that evil glare that he carried.

The only part of the skin that remained in this beast was his skull, while the rest of his body displayed his willowy skeleton. His ears were similar to elf ears, as from the image he saw only two of the humans from up close, who filled him with such animosity.