Chapter 1: A cry of rage: part 1

"What is wrong brother? You seem to be acting strange again," the Beast Titan asked as the Attack Titan softened his eyes seeming to snap out of the trance he was in looking at some flying rodents in the sky.

"Oh, s-sorry, it's just that, I don't know if I'm ready to become the new leader of the Titans?" He replied.

The beast Titan and the attack Titan considered each other as brothers, as the two were close and had fought many battles together, and they had each other's back no matter the cost. But lately, the relationship between the two seemed to be off-balance.

"Listen I know you're worried brother, but you'll be fine," the Beast Titan assured him as he smirked.

Unknowing to his brother, the Attack Titan was in a relationship with one of the most beautiful female Titans he had seen. Her name was Diana, she had long black hair, dark grey eyes, alluring smile, and a very attractive body structure. The eight generals had a code and oaf they had to live by. They couldn't have any sort of family or partners, this was the Founding Titan's one strict rule that she wanted all of them to follow. But the Attack Titan felt different, he had the choice to make his own decisions and believed that this is what it felt like to be free.

"Yeah... sure brother, I'll be going home now," he said as he casually walked back home. The Beast Titan glanced at his brother with suspicion, he seemed too keen to go home and he found it rather strange. The Attack Titan then arrived home after a long walk from the HQ, to see his loving partner waiting for him at the fence of their house.

"Diana!" He called, as he ran over to her and hugged her, lifting her off her feet. "Whoa! You're very excited dear," she said in a soft tone, staring into his eyes. "It's just that I've been so stressed out today, and... maybe a little angry too." He admitted with an embarrassed look, as he stared down at the greenie grass. She then pulled his face back to hers, as she gave a warming smile.

"Do you need someone to take your mind off of it?" She rhetorically asked him smoothly, as she ran her delicate fingers through his long brown hair. He unwilling gave in to her angel-like voice and smiled back at her as he wrapped his arms around her waist. His grip was firm and smooth as she was the only one who he was careful with. "Don't go too hard me, I know you like to be gentle with me," she playfully said. He smiled at her gorgeous face and then leaned in as she did too. The two then kissed each other softly as they both edged closer to one another, with Diana moving her hand up to his chest.

She then made a soft moan to signal him that she was enjoying it, as he then broke apart to look at her. " I uh, I spoke to my brother today, and uh...," he paused halfway through his sentence as Diana grew concerned. "Honey? What's wrong?" She asked, as he sighed roughly and held both her hands. "I... I think my brother knows, a-about us," Diana then felt chills go up to her spine, as she knew his brother would kill them both if he ever found out.

W-what!? Wh-what are you going t-to do about it?"

She asked nervously, very scared of upsetting his brother and the rest of the generals. He then calmed her shakiness, pulling her close hugging her, as he stroked her soft black hair. "I don't think he'll say anything, or even have the guts to ask anyone. But if he even tries laying a finger on you... I'LL HURT HIM SO BAD!!" He shouted as his eyes started to glow a hatred of cyan blue.

She then pulled his face down to her and bumped her head to his, looking past his rage-full blue eyes, in search for his hopeful green turquoise eyes. "That won't be needed dear, you know better than violence... you're not brother." She told him as his eyes reverted to his hopeful green pupils.