Chapter 17: Taming the Rogue Titan

Atreus after roaring like a lion, letting all the others who opposed him in the area, got up and started running toward the fighting. "Eren!!" Mikasa called out, but to no avail, as Eren was not in control and couldn't hear a word she was saying. "He's not going to hear you, we have to stop him before he hurts someone!" "What do you mean?!" Mikasa questioned seeing as Eren was inside of Atreus he would be able to control him.

"They didn't tell you did they?" "Tell me what?!" Mikasa asked not understanding anything she was on about. "Well, basically, Atreus is fuelled by hatred and rage. And he can't control himself, so when a big fifth teen meter Titan storms off to a populated area full of people what'd you thinks gonna happen?" Mikasa then looked in realisation, as she saw the big Titan crash right through a building not seeming to realise the collateral damage he was causing.

"I have to try and stop him. What will you do?" "You think you can give me a lift on that thing?" Annie asked as in one second Mikasa grabbed onto Annie's arm and flew up as they chased after Atreus.

With the other Titans, Icarus was getting bombarded with thunder spears from Armin, to the point where he couldn't stand anymore from his knees being blow apart. But Armin tried to fire another one but ended up missing as Icarus dogged it, as he glared at him with glowing hazel eyes. "Oh shit." Armin said seeing that Reiner was in control now.

Without caring that his knees were blow off, he dashed for Armin as Armin attached his hooks on to his left shoulder and swung himself behind him, and then traversing up onto a nearby building. "You slippery cowardice snake!!" Reiner then scrapped his hand along the rubble and chucked it up at Armin, as Cody dashed over and grabbed Armin with a small percent of it skimming his arm before he got down.

Reiner then looked over at Krios seeing his eyes start to glow as Chaz was now in control and came blazing at him two small daggers the blade pointing towards himself. Reiner then guarded with his arms as Chaz sliced his daggers across the plates of armour as they made sharp dents, like a lion clawing a tree.

Chaz went to swing again but Reiner ended up catching his hand and twisted it making him drop the dagger and Piercing his neck, barely missing Chaz from inside. 'Shit.' Chaz then felt Krios's body start to weaken from that sharp blade entering his body. With that Reiner gripped Krios's legs and then smashed his body to the ground and then started throwing haymakers. Balder's leg had just regenerated and came out from hiding, allowing Ed to take the wheel, as his eyes glowed turquoise blue.

Ed then climbed a building overseeing Reiner, as positioned his body to where his legs were like a spring as he bent them down, clutching the wall, his claws going through the windows. Then, like a gun being fired, Ed pushed his legs zooming as quick as a speeding bullet, roaring with his claws aim at Icarus's back.

Then in the blink of an eye, Reiner swung his fist behind him hitting Ed right in the face and sending him crashing to the ground beside him. Reiner then stood up, his legs recovered as he pressed his foot onto Chaz's neck as he smacked hard on Reiner's foot in desperation to break free. Ed then felt a sharp throbbing pain from his scalp as Reiner picked him up by his hair with his right arm, as he glared down back at Chaz and Krios.

"I told you, you couldn't escape. Now let's finish this pointless resistance, now!" Reiner put his hand inside of Balder's mouth and started pulling it, with Ed biting to try and eat his hand, but Reiner only then used his other hand to try and snap it like a twig.

"Ed!!" Chaz shouted reaching his hand out to him as he formed his hand into a blade, but before he could cut his legs, the ground started to shake. Buildings windows shattered by the moving onslaught that zoomed past them. Then out of the destroyed building emerged, the Destroyer, the Slayer of death, Atreus.