Chapter 30: A new world

(The first time I've added music to a chapter, but you don't have to listen to this. It's where the cover is for this chapter. This is for the final fight between Eren and Hades, and I've listened to this to help write this scene. ⚠️⚠️⚠️ There will be one sexual activity scene in this, so if you guys do not wish to read that part skip ahead of you wish. But anyways enjoy the last chapter, of Aot the red thread of fate: A new world!)

____________________________________

Soft air brushed past the sinful spectre, as he watched the leaf shards of the tree of paths float gracefully by, his face revolted, hating this peaceful atmosphere. This is where everything began, where life was created, and what created Hera and her once proud generals, to begin with. The Tree of Light was full of untouched power, one Hades wanted, but did not know how to reach it.

Hera was full of secrets, secrets she kept to herself. This tree is what gave her the life essence she passed onto her species, and her power was raw uncontrollable energy that she had to shorten down to survive. He took one leaf shard and looked at it play, seeing his brother and him hunting creatures. So young they were, closer than now, and yet they still bickered and fought back in the simplest of times.

"Pitiful... it did not need to turn out this way. But, if you want things done for you... you have to do it yourself." He sighed, crushing it to shatter into fragments, the particles dispersing. Then blew wind, soft and calm, Hades opening his eyes, feeling someone behind him. Eren gasped a breath as he stumbled back a little, breathing heavily with his lungs sore as he inhaled.

"Holy crap... is this the equivalent heaven?"

"This is where everything began, where life sprouted the existence of my planet."

"Your planet? This isn't your world... not anymore. For the sake of the earth, for the sake of all the lives around the globe, I will NEVER SURRENDER!!!"

"How honourable, you are a Yeager. Alas, I see no reason to hand you over my power, if you want it, you'll have to kill me for it. Will you cross that line? Er-" Hades got cut off from a punch to the face that rocked him back a couple of rolls on his side, Eren breathing heavy with glowing green pupils. Hades cocked his head to the side, seeing his green glow emitting a glistening colour of retribution. But he held his cheek wincing, Hades catching him quick before he was hit.

"I'll do whatever it takes to save my world... if it means killing you. You've taken everything from us, our lives, our dreams... it's your turn to lose something... your life." Eren then noticed the ground started shaking, the sky cracking, confusion in his gawking at the catastrophe. "Really? Cause with every form of damage you do in this, holy place, will destabilise the realms, yours included. Think Eren... what would you rather have? Your lives destroyed by me? Or you at the cost of your selfish revenge for those who've died in this conflict?"

Eren thought about this, long and hard. The killing was a thing he never thought he'd be doing, but how could he win if every hit would risk the fate of existence itself? But... this was a fight of willpower and determination. He knew Hades wouldn't back down now, but no matter how long they'd wage this out for, he knew at some point Hades would grow weak. So he was gonna do what he knew best, torment him by being unrelenting with him, he'd taken beatings from loads of people before, worse than this.

"Neither, I'd rather die, but you're coming with me!" Eren then zipped forward leaping for him, Hades nonchalantly stands and casually steps to the side. The two exchange a glare, heat behind their twisted eyes. Hades grabs Eren's leg and spins him around toward the tree, Eren's body frantically flapping its limbs around to gain controlled momentum. But then his back is facing the branch as his shoulder is pierced by it, causing the blood to start rushing out, yelping out in its pain.