Chapter 2: An unexpceted meeting

Eren rubbed his sore green eyes as he then wined to his mother. "Mom, why'd you wake me up it's like ten o'clock!" Eren moaned, pulling the covers back over his full face.

Eren Yeager was a ten-year-old Arrogant young boy, and never really had a lot of friends growing up. His best friend, Armin Arlert (Eren's only friend) lived down a couple of blocks from where he lived. His mother, Carla Yeager, was extremely protective of Eren since he got bullied a lot in school and was seen as a jerk.

"Well I think it's about time you need to be waking up young man, so hustle!" She barked at him as she shut the door. Eren stretched his arms and unwillingly forced himself up and out of bed.

"Mmmmm! Another day in the life of me, haha... a day of misery." He yawned, as he put on his slippers and went downstairs.

Eren's house was two stories as he lived in quite a small town, not like your everyday big cities and massive villages. Eren and his mother preferred the quiet terrain, a more peaceful place full of tranquillity and no disruptions from anyone.

He then entered the kitchen to see his mother making breakfast. "What do you want sweetie?" She asked him, as he went to the table and sat down. "Toast please," Eren yawned, resting his head on the table, sighing very tiredly.

"You alright Eren? You don't seem like your annoying self lately," Carla asked him as she placed his toast in front of him, as he picked it up, just staring at it.

He then sighed putting his toast down as he looked down at the table in silence. He then spoke up in a bothered tone.

"I had a strange dream recently; I don't know what it's about, but it felt more real than a dream, like... a memory," Eren explained, as Carla gave a concerned look at her son, looking at his soft emerald eyes as she sat next to him and wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

"It was just a nightmare Eren; you'll be fine, besides, you're going to meet Armin today aren't you?" Eren nodded silently, as his mother gave him a small tight hug.

"I love you Eren, remember that," Eren then felt his lips curl up, forming a smile as she kissed him on the forehead. "Come on then, eat up," she said as she handed him his other piece of toast that had just popped.

He then sighed annoying, seeing that it was burnt. "Oh quit your moaning, it's just a little burnt," Carla told him, as he then took a bite out of it, hating it on the inside.

After Eren finished his breakfast, he went upstairs and put on his everyday clothes. He wore a burgundy hoodie, a pale green T-shirt, black trousers, and some black shoes. Eren considered this to be his natural outfit for each day, as he barely wore any other clothes.

"I'm going now, mom!" Eren shouted.

"Okay, just stay safe out there!" She called back as Eren shut the door, setting off to meet Armin. He walked along the pavement seeing the leaves fall past his face, feeling the breeze of the wind blow against his face.

But some unknown voices disturbed Eren's peaceful trance, as he looked to the other side of the road, seeing a girl holding what looked like a novel of some kind. The girl then started arguing with two other boys as they came into Eren's vision.

"Hey, leave me alone please, I found it first!" The little girl pleaded to the boys as they both pathetically laughed at her.

Eren didn't think anything of it as he continued walking, choosing not to get involved. "Hahaha! What are you going to do about it slave!?" One of the boys towered to her. Eren then stopped in his tracks hearing those cruel words.

He then heard the girl being pushed to the floor, as he turned around seeing the boys then threatening to punch her. Blood was boiling inside of Eren as it was about to overflow.