Chapter 11: Friend or Foe

It was just turning night time, as the Yeager household was quite relaxed, and chilled out with their night. Until an abrupt knock came at the front door, as Carla peered over to the window, wondering who would be coming over at this time of the night.

"I'll get it hon." Grisha said, as he kissed Carla, and got up off the couch to go answer it. When he opened the door, Mikasa was standing on the other side with her mother Anne in a wheelchair. Mikasa was wearing a grey jumper, some denim blue shorts, and of course, her amazing red scarf. While Anne was wearing a thin jacket and trousers, with some warm gloves seeing as it was close to winter.

"Hey, Anne, Mikasa! It's good to see you both."

"Likewise Grisha." Anne smiled, as she then saw Carla come from behind Grisha and hug her. "Aww, I've missed you so much Anne!" Carla squealed as Anne giggled. Three months had passed since Mikasa and Eren had reconnected with each other and had both told their parents about their reconcile which they over the moon about.

"Ah Mikasa, darling how are you?!" Carla asked hugging her daughter in law, which she referred to her as since she was Eren's soulmate. "I'm okay Carla, thank you. Where's Eren at?" Mikasa asked, as she really wanted to see him since they hadn't seen each other in a while outside of school.

"He's upstairs in the shower sweetie, why don't you head on up and wait for him, I suppose he'll be out the shower any minute now." Mikasa then smiled and went up the stairs while the parents did some catching up.

Mikasa was about to enter Eren's room before she heard Eren yell in the shower, in some sort of pain, which sent her worry senses through the roof. "Ow! Shit!" He screamed as slipped over in the bathtub and smacked his head off the floor, making his scar to his forehead leak with blood.

"Eren?! Are you okay?!" Mikasa called from the other side of the door as Eren eyes widened in disbelief hearing Mikasa's voice of all things. "Mi—Mikasa?! What are you doing here?!" Eren asked so suddenly, as he was so confused. "Well, me and my mom just thought we'd come round to see you guys! It's been quite a while since our parents have had some quality time together!" Mikasa said as Eren still winced in pain from the fall he just took.

Mikasa then took a deep breath and then opened the door and step inside, locking the door behind her. "Mi-Mikasa, what are you doing?" Eren nervously asked. "I-I'm just coming in to wash my hands that's all." She told him, as she sounded so shy.

Eren's POV

I felt so awkward, I mean yeah she's my soulmate, but I was not wearing anything, and she was only a few feet away on the other side of the curtain. But then I made a rational decision, that I wouldn't regret. "Hey, Mikasa? Do you wanna join me?" I asked her nervously, just dreading to hear what her answer would be.

After a few seconds, she replied in a very soft and hesitant tone. "Umm, o-okay." "I promise I won't stare, or I-I'll try not to." I said as I could hear her remove her clothes as I saw her silhouette beyond the curtain. She then entered as my whole face went completely hot red, as I saw the way her body was built, she had a six-pack just like mine!

"O-oh, your, your body, it's strong, just like mine! I've never seen you like this before, what's your secret?" When she asked me this my cheeks flared up even more in colour as I was really embarrassed.

Third-person POV

Eren then turned his head to the side as he scratched his neck in embarrassment, as he was really sensitive about his physical appearance. "Umm, well, I-I, I usually go down into the basement to train when everyone else is asleep. See the truth is, I've always acted like I was weak because I didn't want to be seen as a big strong tough guy." Eren explained as Mikasa's eyes softened, seeing the hair of the brunette boy covering parts of his eyes.