43

AMELIAS POV
Work was so boring. I wanted to be with Link. All I did was answer the phone, transfer calls, and re stock stuff. I brought my computer to do some of my school work to pass the time.
"Amy," I heard. I looked up and saw Derek.
"Why did you stick me with this shift it blows," I said.
"Sorry I think you meant to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to work at one of the best hospitals in the nation," he said.
"Right," I said and looked at him.
"Can you stock the supply closet down the hall?" He asked.
"Sure," I said.
"Are you coming home later?" He asked.
"I was gonna go back to Link's," I said, "is that okay."
"Yeah," he said, "what did you guys do today?"
"College stuff," I said, "I didn't do much I wrote down the requirements for the applications and stuff."
"What do you have to do write and essay and get letters of rec or something?" He said.
"Yeah," I said.
"Hey ask Bailey for one," he said, "she'll write you one. And tell Link. I can't write you one but I could write Link one too."
"Really?" I smiled.
"Yeah," he said, "Bailey's chief of surgery that would look really good for Harvard."
"That's a good idea thanks," I said.
"You're welcome," he said.
"And thanks about Link I'll let him know," I said.
"You're welcome," he said. I got up and walked down the hall and restocked the supply closet and figured I could go to Bailey's office. I ran up the stairs and knocked on her door.
"It's open," she said. I opened the door and she looked up.
"Amelia," she smiled, "hi what's up."
"I was wondering if I could ask you something," I said.
"Yeah sure sit," she smiled. I sat down across from her.
"I was wondering if I could ask you for a Letter of Recommendation for my college applications," I said.
"Of course you can," she said, "when do you need it by?"
"November 15th," I said.
"I will write you one," she smiled, "I'll get on it right away."
"Thank you," I smiled, "I really appreciate it."
"You're welcome honey," she smiled.
LINKS POV
"Can Amelia come back over tonight?" I asked my mom, after I kinda already invited her.
"Yeah, you know I don't care if she spends the night," My mom said, "she's always welcome."
"Okay," I said.
"Is she working tonight?" My mom asked.
"Yeah," I said. I felt my phone buzz and it was Amelia.
"Hey I'm done with work. Gonna pick up chick-fil-a want your usual?" She sent.
"Yes please," I sent.
"Does your mom want anything?" She sent.
"Mom Amelia's going to chick-fil-a so you want anything?" I asked.
"Oh no I'm good, thank her though," she said.
"My moms good. Thanks," I replied to Amelia. Amelia sent a heart and I turned on the TV and sat down on the couch. I grabbed my math notebook and started working on my homework. After a while the front door opened and it was Amelia. She had a key to my house since she came over so much and Derek gave me a key to his.
"Look what I have!" Amelia smiled as she held the bag up. I chuckled as I smiled at her.
"How was work?" I asked as she sat down next to me.
"Hi Amelia" my mother smiled as she came out of the kitchen.
"Maureen!" Amelia smiled as she got up and hugged her.
"How was work?" My mom asked.
"It was good," Amelia said.
"That's good," my mom said as she walked upstairs.
"So guess what," Amelia said as she grabbed a French fry and sat down next to me.
"What?" I said.
"Derek had a great idea. Bailey should write us letters of recommendation for college," She said, "chief of surgery, that looks so good."
"That's an awesome idea," I said.
"I asked her today, ask her next time you go in she'll say yes, and Derek said he'll write you one too, I'll probably get Meredith to write me one," she said.
"Tell him thank you, I'll text him later about it," I said. She smiled as I kissed her cheek. We ate dinner together and then went upstairs.
"I'm gonna take a shower," she yawned.
"Me too," I said.
"No sex," she whispered, "your mom is down the hall."
"I know," I said. She nodded as we both walked into the bathroom and got undressed. I grabbed two towels and Amelia started the water. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck a few times and she smiled.
"I love you," she said.
"I love you too," I said as we both got in the shower. I started washing her hair and she smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I finished washing her hair.
"Do you have a lot of homework to do tomorrow?" She asked.
"No," I said, "do you?"
"No," she said, "come over tomorrow."
"Okay," I smiled as I hugged her waist. She leaned up and kissed me passionately. We started making out as the water hit us. I pinned her against the shower wall and she looked at me.
"We really can't," she said softly.
"We can if we're quiet," I whispered and kissed her.
"Okay," she said quietly. I kissed her as she wrapped her arms around me.