fifteen

*ivy's p.o.v.*

Last night, Pansy refused to talk to me or even acknowledge my existence and this morning she left the room before I got up. We have practice for cotillion today so hopefully she talks to me then. I know that she has every right to be mad at me, I slapped her across the face and slept with her ex boyfriend. I want to apologize to her but she's been ignoring me for the past twenty-four hours so it's impossible to speak a word to her.

I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser to get dressed for the day. Professor McGonagall said she wants us to wear heels so we can practice dancing in them so I have to wear something that would look good with a pair of heels. I wore a black lace slip dress with a black knit jumper on top and paired it with a pair of black sheer tights and white frilly socks. For my shoes, I wore a pair of black leather platform heels.

	After getting dressed, I walked upstairs to the common room because Theo and I are meeting by the lounge before we go to practice together

After getting dressed, I walked upstairs to the common room because Theo and I are meeting by the lounge before we go to practice together. When I got up there, he was sitting on the black leather couch, playing with his Slytherin house ring. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with jeans and black Converse. Right when he saw me, he got up from the couch and walked towards me.

"Ready for rehearsal? You looked good by the way", Theo said offering his hands.

"Thanks", I said rejecting his hand and walking out of the common room with Theo following behind me.

We walked up the stairs that lead straight to the Entrance Hall and entered the Great Hall where everyone convened. Pansy was standing in a group with Blaise, Daphne, Tracey, Crabbe, and Goyle, obviously talking about me since she glanced over at Theo and I and immediately started talking to the group.

"What were you guys even fighting about yesterday?", asked Theo.

"She didn't tell you guys?"

"Nope, not a word"

"Well, it was just stupid sister stuff"

"Stupid sister stuff that made you guys fight like muggles in those cage competitions?", he chuckled.

"It's whatever. I'm just hoping that she speaks to me soon because I hate that she's angry with me"

"You guys are sisters, I'm sure you guys will make up soon"

Theo and I approached the group and they all stopped talking, standing there awkwardly, waiting for someone to say something. Pansy scoffed and rolled her eyes when she saw me. The group exchanged glances and looks at each other, not knowing what to say or do. Blaise let out a cough just to break the silence but it didn't really do much.

"Ladies and gentlemen", McGonagall said getting out attention. "I'm glad you ladies are wearing your heels to day because you're going to be practicing and learning the rest of your dance. Please lineup and get into the order you were in last rehearsal"