four

Party Playlist🤪

DJ Khalid - GREECE (ft. Drake)

Ashnikko - Daisy

Far East Movement - Like a G6

K. Flay - High Enough

Sheck Wes- Live Sheck Wes

Meek Mill - Going Bad (ft. Drake)

Playboi Carti - Rockstar Made

Playboi Carti - Magnolia

Trippie Redd - Dark Knight Dummo (ft. Travis Scott)

Trippie Redd - The Grinch

Rico Nasty - OHFR?

Lil Tecca - Ransom

*ivy's p.o.v.*

    "Did you change the password to the common room yet?", Daphne asked me.

    "No, Draco was supposed to change it"

    "What are you wearing tonight? I'm thinking about wearing a mini dress"

    "The one that makes your boobs look good?", asked Tracey.

    "Yup, that's the one. I want to show the 'chosen one' what he's missing", Daphne said with a wink.

    "Oh please, Harry Potter has no idea who you are and he's dating Ginny Weasley", Pansy said to Daphne.

    "And that's going to change when he sees how good I look in that dress. I can snatch Weasley's man in a heartbeat in that dress"

    "Wow, what a wonderful mindset to have, Daphne", I said sarcastically. "I'm sure there's a single Gryffindor somewhere for you, maybe the other Weasley"

    "Gross, why would you want to be fucking a blood-traitor", said Pansy.

    "He's a pure-blood, so why does it matter?", asked Tracey. "Plus, she's going to be fucking him, not marrying"

    "Doesn't change the fact that he's a fucking blood-traitor"

    "Don't be so close minded, Pansy. It's the 90s, do better", I said to her, making her roll her eyes at me.

    "What are you? A muggle sympathizer now? Mum and dad would be so disappointed in you"

    "I'm just saying who fucking cares"

    "Whatever, I don't know about you girls but I'm going upstairs to get drunk", she said getting up from her bed and leaving the room.

    I got up from my bed and walked over to my dresser to change into my outfit for tonight. I wore a pair of low rise black flare trousers and a white baby tee with a graphic design on it with a pair of black high top Converse. For my hair I just brushed it out and had my hair split down the middle. As for makeup, I just wore mascara, brow gel, under eye concealer, and lip gloss to top it all off.

 As for makeup, I just wore mascara, brow gel, under eye concealer, and lip gloss to top it all off