twenty-two

*ivy's p.o.v.*

Daphne's alarm went off at exactly 7:30 am, waking us all up for class. I laid in bed for a few seconds, trying to catch a few more minutes of sleep but Daphne's alarm just kept on going off, making it impossible to close my eyes. I let out a loud groan and then swung myself out of bed so I can get ready for the day. Only less than two months, Ivy.

I made my bed and walked out to the bathroom. Daphne, Tracey, Pansy, and I took over the four sinks, completely pissing off the sixth years. My intensive skincare routine took about ten minutes and when I applied my last serum, I hurried back to my dorm room to get dressed for class. Making sure my tie and prefect badge is perfectly placed, I slid on my platform loafers and headed out the door with my school bag.

"Hey", Theo said getting up from the couch in the common room and following me out.

"Hi"

"How was patrolling the corridors with Malfoy last night?"

"It was alright. We just sat and talked for two hours. The ground floor isn't that interesting at night", I said walking up the stairs to the Great Hall.

"That's cool... Um... Can I asked you something?"

"Yeah, sure"

"Um... come here", he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the side in the Entrance Hall. "I know things between us have been... difficult, but the past few months I've realized how stupid it was of me to be angry with you last term"

"It's alright"

"Before it's too late, I want to know... if you'll be my girlfriend?"

Girlfriend? We're graduating soon and now he wants me to be his girlfriend? What do I even say?

"You can say 'no'", he said looking down at the floor. "I know it's late and-"

"No, no", I said cutting him off. "I um... Yes, I'll be your girlfriend"

"Great", he said letting out a deep sigh. "We can take things slow. I would've asked you out last year but I honestly was scared"

"Scared? Why were you scared?"

"I just never met a girl who was so headstrong before. You know what you want and won't take shit from anyone. It's a bit intimidating"

"I intimidated Theodore Nott?", I teased.

"Come on, don't make fun. You can be scary sometimes"

"Let's go to breakfast, I'm starving", I said grabbing his hand.

Theo and I walked into the Great Hall together, hand in hand and sat down in my usual spot, in between Draco and Theo. Pansy shot me a look from across the table as Theo and I sat down. It was a "holy shit, you better spill after class" look. The boys all looked at each other around the table and Blaise raised his brow at Draco as he took a sip from his goblet. I looked over at Draco and he looked away, avoiding eye contact with me. Did I do something wrong? I thought it'd be no surprise that Theo and I are together.

After breakfast, I walked downstairs with Theo, Blaise, Pansy, and Draco for our Potions class. I sat down in my stool next to Theo and across from Draco. I took out my Potions textbook and my notebook with notes from last year's class. Today, we're brewing the memory potion which shouldn't be too hard since I brewed it perfectly last year, it was even better than Hermione and Harry's. Granted, the only reason Harry was the best in class was because he had an old textbook of Professor Snape's.

"There's goosebumps all over you legs", Theo said placing his hand on my thigh under the table. "Are you cold?"

"Yeah, just a little"