thirteen

Ginny gave me dirty looks here and then considering I kissed and had a full out make our session with Jay. Jay and I understand and know nothing happened during that kiss like feelings wise.

The game ends and we all go too bed. Everyone has there own bedroom but Jay and Ginny are sharing one meanwhile me and Draco aren't.

I close my door and o hop into bed. I pull the sheets over my body. I love my legs around shuffling aroundaking myself warmer to the sheets.

As i start closing my eyes and drifting to sleep I heard a loud bang. It's was thundering outside. God I loved storms so much.  They always made me feel comfortable and safe.

I close my eyes and start sleeping.

*DREAM*
"Open your legs,"Dracos voice echocied the empty classroom.

I did as he said. He took his dick and teased my pussy. The feeling was amazing and I didn't want it too stop not at all.

"You sure about this,"

I nodded.

"Words star I need words,"

"Yes Draco you can,"

With that Draco rammed himself into me taking it slow and making sure I feel comfortable and a just too his size.

I screamed in pleasure. The feeling of him inside me was amazing. I talked into his ahir as he pushed harder with each thrust.

"God Draco slow down," I said threw moans.

He didn't slow down he went faster. It felt nice I wasent uncomfoable in anyway but I was amazed. He never seemed too be the type too last long.

"Draco I'm comin-g,"

"Then come for me like the little slut  you are,"

I came all on him and I quickly went down to his dick and started sucking him. I heard his groans and it was like music too my ears.

I booped my head taking more mad more of his dick into my mouth as I did. He came.

"Swallow," he said grabbing my chin to look at him.

I swallowed him full. He tasted good. I grabbed his thumb and put it into my mouth and sucked onto his thumb.

He put his thumb in the inside of my mouth and made me gagged.

"Now now darling be a good girl and don't gag for daddy,"

God that word good girl can turn me on in a few seconds. That word makes me go crazy in a good way.

He took nothing out and kissed my lips so passionately. I felt like I was
Living and floating off the ground.

His lips are so soft and so safe and comforting.
*END OF DREAM*

HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT DRACO MALFOY.  Why the fuck did I just- why did I think about him that way.

I hear chattering in the kitchen as I woke up. I got up from bed and I was just wearing a white button up shirt with my black bra that was obviously see threw and no pants just a pair of boxers I stole from Draco. I walk up too the door and open it.

The smell of eggs and bacon hits my nose before so could even open my eyes fully.

"Are those my boxers Star," I heard draco's voice as I looked at him.

"Well yes they are yours Draco," i say making posses as Ginny and Jay laugh while eating pecies of bacon that Draco made.

I walk over too the stove and see Draco is cooking some eggs. I look over right next too him and see bacon.  I love bacon so much it's my comfort food.

I reach my hand and I go too grab the last peice bit Draco puts his hand in as the same time and he takes the last peice of bacon.

"HEY! give me some of it Draco,"

"Mmmm this some good bacon the greasiness is so good,"

"Yeah I bet it is,"

I take the peice of bacon from his mouth and put it in mine.

"STAR give me my bacon back,"

"Mmmm that's some good bacon," I say swallowing it.

Draco picked me up from behind and his hands were on my stomach. I kicked my feet and laughed as he kept tickliking my stomach.

"Let me go Draco," I say laughing and not being able too breathe.

"Alright then,"

Draco drops me onto the couch. He walks away laughing histarcley.

"You guys are so cute together," Ginny says wiping her thumb from the grease of the bacon.

"Ginny!,"Jay hissed

"Oh no me and Draco are just friends don't make it awkward Ginny," I said laughing.

Me and Draco are just friends right?