Twenty-one

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN SHE IS MY SISTER," a voice said.

"SHE IS YOUR SISTER HARRY THAT MARK YOU HAVE WITH NUMBERS SHE HAS IT TOO," Draco said

"Guys what the hel-," I said being cut off by harry potter being at the end of my bed.

"Harry potter?"

He walked out and slammed the door after him. Draco was talking about the numbers on my arm.

114275

I looked at it and gently took my fingers and touched the outlines of it. I look at my thigh and see DLM. Draco lucius malfoy.

"Draco,"

"Yes star,"

"I'm horny,"

He looked at me and smirked. He took his shirt off and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Come over here," he said patting his thigh.

I walked over too him and say onto his lap. I felt a pool of my wetness hit his grey sweats as I sat on his thigh.

"Ride it,"

"Make me,"

He took a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back and whispered in my ear.

"Now your going too ride my thigh like the little slut you are,"

"No,"

"Huh really no,"

"Yeah no,"

He tossed me on the bed and took some handcuffs and took my hands and cuffed them too the bed frame.

"Do I have consent to destroy you,"

"Yes,"

I giggled a little. It's cute how he asked permission.

He took his tie and put it on my eyes so I couldn't see anything. I heard his drawer open making my head shift in the direction.

I heard the bussing noise.

Vibrator

Oh god.

He took the vibrator and put it on my clit. I swear he put a spell on it. It vibrated way too much.

"See this is what bad girls get,"

He turned the vibrator on a higher setting. I heard his pants drop too the floor as the vibrator was still going.

I felt my walls tighten as the sound of him and the pleusare of the vibrator.

He took off the vibrator off.

"Star in gonna need your full consent on this can I fuck you,"

"Yes you can Draco I trust you,"

With that, He took his dick and teased my pussy I bucked my hips against him needing him in me.

"No no no see I'm in control here got it,"

"Yes,"

He pushed himself in me and trusted slowly so I got used to his size. He was big for sure.

"Is it all in?"

"Nope just the tip but if you need me too stop tell me ok star,"

"Mhm,"

"Is that a yes,"

"Yes Draco,"

I felt him push all the way in me. My eyes rolled in the back of my head dude to the pleasure.

God he has too be at least 11 inches. I felt him all the way in my stomach. The pleasure and pain was already getting to me.

I felt my walls tighten around his dick. A pit in my stomach formed as he thrusted harder.

"Draco I'm gonna cum slow down,"

He pounded harder into me. With each thrust he will suck on my neck and my nipples.

"I'm gonna cum,"

"Come for me you slut,"

I came on his dick but he still thrusted into me harder and harder. I already came but I am guessing he didn't.

"Come for me again,"

I came once again. My walls clenched around his dick as I did.

"That's right your my little slut all mine and no one owns you except me understand,"

"Y-Y-mhm,"

"Fuck jade,"

He came all on my stomach. His warm liquid made me throb like a bitch.

The door swinged open. Draco looked back.

"HOLY SHIT,"

Omg not Jay.

"JUST A ONE NIGHT THING HUH MATE,"

"Get out jason,"

He closed the door and Draco rolled off the bed and opened his drawer again. I heard him slip on something probably a pair of underwear.

He walked over too me and took me out of the handcuffs and took the blindfold off too.

He gave me some of his shorts to wear and his socks and a hoddie and he had spare underwear I'm guessing from pansy.

"You look adorable,"

"Draco what are we?"

I should have not said that it slipped out but what really are we?

"Friends,"

"Just friends?"

"Yeah,"

"Draco you have too be kidding with me right,"

"What star were just friends,"

"Ok then,"

I grabbed my stuff and left he was coming after me and he called out too me but I didn't answer or look back.

I saw some random hufflepuff talking to some of his friends j took him by his tie and kissed him.

"WHAT THE FUCK JADE,"

"WHAT WE ARE JUST FRIENDS WHY DO YOU CARE,"

He punched the hufflepuff dude in the face.

I walked away and towards my dorm Draco grabbed my arm and yanked me too stop.

"Get your fucking hands off me,"

"Jade plea-,"

"Get your FUCKING HANDS OFF ME,"

I yanked my arm out of his hand. I walked up to my dorm and slammed it. Jay and Ginny were sleeping cuddled together.

I went to the bathroom and punched the bathroom mirror.

"FUCK,"

My hand was all cut up my knuckles all bloody. I looked at myself at the broken and cracked mirror.

A figure was behind me. I look back and there was no one there.

"Honey," the voice called our from the mirror.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey remember the numbers 114275,"

"Wh-,"

She was gone.

I need too find out why she wants me too know and remember those numbers.

Tomorrow will be all about finding out what the fuck those numbers mean and why I can see her and if harry has seen her.

Authors note: KWNEJENE here comes the plot I'm having so much fun wiring this like really this has been the joy of my day thank you for those who are voting and reading my story I apperacte it so much!!!!!!!