twenty

We made it too Hogwarts and Draco had too pick me up going inside because I wasent moving.

He dosent get that I can't go back. I'm not going to be allowed back here and he dosent wanna face it.

He carried me all the way down too Dumbledore office and he opened the door and shoved me into the office.

"Thank you Draco I have been meaning to talk to you Mrs. Valentine,"

"Before we start I wanna say I'm sorry and I really wanna stay here I don't wanna leave I will do anything please,"

I didn't like begging but the only way for me too stay was too beg.

"Of course you can stay but have you talked to your dad about your mom,"

"What do you mean sir,"

Dumbledore picked up his wand and mumbled a spell underneath his breath. My dad appeared sitting on the chair and made me jump.

"You have to tell her now Gabe she needs to know the truth,"

"I can't she isent ready to hear it yet,"

"TELL ME WHAT!"

"Honey I am not your real father,"

"WHAT THE FUCK,"

"Honey it's not-,"

"Don't honey me who are my real parents,"

"The Potter's," Dumbledore said

"POTTER'S LIKE HARRY POTTER,"

"Yes honey,"

Holy shit.

"Are you fucking serious you aren't my real dad and the potters are my family why why didn't you tell me sooner and why didn't I grow up with them,"

"When Voldermert killed your mother  you weren't excatly born yet,"

"What do you mean,"

He took my hands while I sat down and he looked me in my eyes.

"Your mother did a spell too keep you alive until you were fully ready to born and with harry potter he was already bored but a baby he is your older brother,"

"That's it,"

"Yes,"

I ran out of his office and Draco was at the hallway waiting for me but I ran pasted him.

I ran all the way down too my dorm where Ginny was sitting on her bed reading.

I felt my chest close and my throat was closing I punched my chest so j can breath but nothing worked.

"HELP ME JADE HELP ME ,"

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD,"

I snaked my head hard and the voice was still there. Ginny came rushing to me. I heard the door swing open and there was Draco and Jay.

"JADE IT'S YOUR MOM HELP ME PLEASE 114275,"

The numbers 114275 was being carved into my hand as I screamed in pain.

"MOM?"

"MOM,"

I didn't hear the voices anymore. The voices stopped. Everything around me stopped.

I felt numb and I couldn't move.

"STAR SRAR WHAT'S WRONG,"

"I'm fine I need to rest,"

I was calm about it all I didn't feel acted on what happened I was just exhausted.

They all helped me towards my bed. I was glad I found friends like them.

114275

What is that number about. WHY did she carve it into my arm. Is she alive? How did she get into my head?