nineteen

"Well well look what we have here," Jay said looking at Ginny.

"Get out jason," Draco said snuggling his head more into my neck.

My eyes open and so did draco's we looked at each other and then rolled off the bed now separated from each other.

"Its not what it looks like," I said.

"Really?" Jay said picking up my thong and my bra that I had on last night.

"Fuck," Draco said

"Ok maybe we did something but it's not like we like each other it was a one time thing right draco?"

"Yeah,"

Someone was knocking on the door we all ran to the door I peeked out the little hole and saw the mailman.

"Hello sir,"

"Hello is Ginny Weasley here?"

"Yes I'm her is their something you need," I said.

He handed me a peice of mail it said it was from mom and to Ginny. I handed it too Ginny.

She teared it apart quickly and a howler came out.

"GINNY WEASLEY IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK HOME I AM GOING TO SEND THE MINERSTY OF MAGIC TO GET YOU COME BACK THIS INSTIT," the howler said.

"Fuck you guys have too go back,"

"I'm not leaving you here star if we all have to go back your coming too,"

"Draco I can't I'm expelled remember,"

"I will talk to Dumbledore and have him take you back,"

"He is nor going to le-,"

Draco kissed me. He kissed me.

"Your coming star or I'm staying with you,"

"Fine,"

We all went into our rooms and grabbed our trunks and rushed too put clothes into it.

"READY?" Jay screamed form his room.

"YEAH LET'S GO," I screamed from my room.

We all stand in the middle of the house and Draco apported us to the Hogwarts express. We rushed onto the rain before the doors closed.

We found a empty cart and We all sat down Jay and Ginny and me and Draco. I was nervous and Draco could tell.

Draco placed his hand on my thighs from stopping it from shaking. It calmed me down alot.

I tested my head onto his lap as he played with my hair. Draco Ginny and Jay were talking.

"Do you like her mate?"

"I don't know I might but I'm not good enough for a angel like her,"

"Awww Draco has a little crush," Ginny said

"Of course your good for her she has littlerally had sex with you and I'm pretty sure your the first person since she was you know raped,"

"It wasent sex idiot,"

"What the fuck was it then,"

"Oral obvisously but we did carve each others initials into each other,"

"No way,"

"You look," he was signaling towards his intals on my thigh from the skirt I was wearing.

"Holy shit she did it too you too,"

"Yeah look," he shitfed me a bit to adjust his pants down so Jay could see.

"Those are gonna scar you know that right,"

"That was the whole point dumbass,"

Authors note: I will update tommrow thank you so much for reading my book it means the world too me!!!!